oh well! if you feel it is your purpose in life then who am i to stand in your way,

cant say i agree with what you are doing, but i will step aside and let you carry on with your quest :thumbs:

It doesn't take me more than 10 minutes to look up people so I wouldn't call it my lifes purpose and you're not in my way at all :thumbs:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see why you're testing the waters   http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/205204-bitch-coming-into-season/page__fromsearch__1   low and behold   http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/t

You'll be bow legged if you keep it up sunshine, and as for predator man (great name by the way you prick) pull your cock out of each others arse's, bet they have got dogs so they have an excuse to di

fcktheban you really do need to get a life and stop hassling people, and all your cronies who are up your arse need to realise what you are

oh well! if you feel it is your purpose in life then who am i to stand in your way,

cant say i agree with what you are doing, but i will step aside and let you carry on with your quest :thumbs:

It doesn't take me more than 10 minutes to look up people so I wouldn't call it my lifes purpose and you're not in my way at all :thumbs:

fcktheban you really do need to get a life and stop hassling people, and all your cronies who are up your arse need to realise what you are

• Like 2

Ohh look fcuk the ban, at it again sticking your nose in where it's not wanted you ought to be careful doing that someone might well just bite it off! Well said Timjim

• Like 1

well.if i was looking at a for sale post on here,cause i was thinking of buying a pup.now im not good with computers and mymemory aint as good as it was.id welcome any additional info,and if he chooses to do a search and it turned out that the poster was churning out pups,or telling lies and he catches it out,i would be gratefull for the heads up.lets be honest here,for the most part everyone he has exposed has turned out to be well dodgy.cant see why anyone would think that he is doing wrong.unless of course you are at the same practise.

well.if i was looking at a for sale post on here,cause i was thinking of buying a pup.now im not good with computers and mymemory aint as good as it was.id welcome any additional info,and if he chooses to do a search and it turned out that the poster was churning out pups,or telling lies and he catches it out,i would be gratefull for the heads up.lets be honest here,for the most part everyone he has exposed has turned out to be well dodgy.cant see why anyone would think that he is doing wrong.unless of course you are at the same practise.

absolutely right. but you wont get through to them because they have probably bought a pup off these peddlers.

Ohh look fcuk the ban, at it again sticking your nose in where it's not wanted you ought to be careful doing that someone might well just bite it off! Well said Timjim

If that's a threat you are going to have to figure out who I am and where I live first. By the way the dog in your avatar is bowed legged.

absolutely right. but you wont get through to them because they have probably bought a pup off these peddlers.

and you are in fcukthebans arse deeper than all the others pre dater man

• Like 1

and you are in fcukthebans arse deeper than all the others pre dater man

LMAO :laugh:

HERES A PIC OF THE THL FOR SALE POLICEMAN WITH HIS SIDE KICK PRE-DATOR MAN :Dgay+police.jpg

If that's a threat you are going to have to figure out who I am and where I live first. By the way the dog in your avatar is bowed legged.

MOST PEOPLE CAN BE FOUND VIA THEIR IP ADDRESS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING CANT THEY ? ;)

MOST PEOPLE CAN BE FOUND VIA THEIR IP ADDRESS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING CANT THEY ? ;)

Really, then go for it. You have to be a mod and even then you only get a general area not exact address. If you look through all my posts I've never given my email address or phone number :thumbs:

never said I wanted to find you, but you are making alot of enemies here and one day you may just do it to someone who can find out who you are, i wouldnt waste my time looking for keyboard warriors, usually little kids trying to talk the talk behind a computer screen, i am 43 years old and have far better things to do with my time, am off out with the dogs now,why dont you do the same ? or do you have to check if anyone has posted in the for sale section

he reckons

he reckons its better for running round corners :thumbs:

You'll be bow legged if you keep it up sunshine, and as for predator man (great name by the way you prick) pull your cock out of each others arse's, bet they have got dogs so they have an excuse to disappear into the bushes together sickos!

• Like 2