88 replies to this topic

#31 fcuktheban

fcuktheban

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:38 pm

Yea cause es doing a great job of stoping people from posting u lot are a set of mugs do any of u actualy keep working dogs or just sit on here pretending ftb keep up the great work uve bin promoted from vilidge idiot to hero lad keep at it

We do actually work our dogs and most of us wouldn't buy a pup off of a bitch that is still a pup herself. I didn't stop you from posting, just pointed out what you are trying to sell us. I like my new title now you can try for a promotion from scum of the earth to village idiot since there is an opening. :thumbs:

#32 otter

otter

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:24 pm

Yea cause es doing a great job of stoping people from posting u lot are a set of mugs do any of u actualy keep working dogs or just sit on here pretending ftb keep up the great work uve bin promoted from vilidge idiot to hero lad keep at it

We do actually work our dogs and most of us wouldn't buy a pup off of a bitch that is still a pup herself. I didn't stop you from posting, just pointed out what you are trying to sell us. I like my new title now you can try for a promotion from scum of the earth to village idiot since there is an opening. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
what age is the bitch he has bred a litter from ??

#33 fcuktheban

fcuktheban

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:30 pm

We do actually work our dogs and most of us wouldn't buy a pup off of a bitch that is still a pup herself. I didn't stop you from posting, just pointed out what you are trying to sell us. I like my new title now you can try for a promotion from scum of the earth to village idiot since there is an opening. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
what age is the bitch he has bred a litter from ??
11 month old bitch

#34 oznblue

oznblue

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 543 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:33 pm

Wat so because my dogs have bred accidently im scum of the earth !
Im am 24 im in the middle of moving house i have 3 kids i work seven days a week n still manage to get my dogs out 4 or 5 times a week does that make me scum ? Too

#35 honey badger

honey badger

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:32 pm

nothing else better to do ftb but critise everyone elseyou little keybourd hunter you
  • longdog runner likes this

#36 fcuktheban

fcuktheban

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:17 am

Wat so because my dogs have bred accidently im scum of the earth !
Im am 24 im in the middle of moving house i have 3 kids i work seven days a week n still manage to get my dogs out 4 or 5 times a week does that make me scum ? Too

If you can't take name calling then you shouldn't do it to others. There are actual accidents sometimes even the long time breeders have a slip up but it would make sense to let everyone know it when you list the pups even if you get a bit of grief for it at least you are giving all the details. Good luck with finding good homes for the pups.

#37 fcuktheban

fcuktheban

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:23 am

nothing else better to do ftb but critise everyone elseyou little keybourd hunter you

Coming from the guy that leaves jackers in the field :laugh:

#38 timjim

timjim

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 736 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:59 pm

ftb are you actually looking in this section for a dog or a pup ? or are you just here policing it and making a twat of yourself at the same time, if you are not interested in a pup then why comment ?
anyway hope you find good homes for the pups

#39 predatorman

predatorman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:22 am

you can call it policing or what you want, at the end of the day FTB is providing a great service giving us a heads up on bad practicing puppy peddlers. knowing the history of a dogs breeding and the habits of their owners is important to experienced dogmen that are wanting to invest 10 years plus in a working dog. keep hunting them down FTB :thumbs:
  • fcuktheban likes this

#40 moggy rock

moggy rock

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:01 am

you can call it policing or what you want, at the end of the day FTB is providing a great service giving us a heads up on bad practicing puppy peddlers. knowing the history of a dogs breeding and the habits of their owners is important to experienced dogmen that are wanting to invest 10 years plus in a working dog. keep hunting them down FTB http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

WELL SAID MATEY,,I AGREE 100%

#41 timjim

timjim

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 736 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:33 pm

why dont you pop around his house now and stick your tounge straight down the back of his trousers, arent we supposed to stick together and help each other out in times of trouble, who needs antis when we got idiots like this who supposed to be on our side, my mate has the pup we been searching for now, so i dont have to look through pages of " whats the dog done to prove its worthy of breeding from " and all the other crap that is spouted by the same nit pickers, get a fecking life and get out with your dogs, if you actually got any that is, i am out of here for another couple of months,

i`ll say it again GOOD LUCK FINDING GOOD WORKING HOMES FOR THE PUPS MATE

over and out
Tim

#42 predatorman

predatorman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:37 pm

why dont you pop around his house now and stick your tounge straight down the back of his trousers, arent we supposed to stick together and help each other out in times of trouble, who needs antis when we got idiots like this who supposed to be on our side, my mate has the pup we been searching for now, so i dont have to look through pages of " whats the dog done to prove its worthy of breeding from " and all the other crap that is spouted by the same nit pickers, get a fecking life and get out with your dogs, if you actually got any that is, i am out of here for another couple of months,

i`ll say it again GOOD LUCK FINDING GOOD WORKING HOMES FOR THE PUPS MATE

over and out
Tim

95% of people looking for a pup would'nt touch this litter, the other 5% which consists of first time lurcher owners and people like yourself who may have had a stack of dogs but never learned anything will be drooling at them. stop trying to justify talking your mate into getting one. see you in 2 month lol :bye:
  • fcuktheban likes this

#43 timjim

timjim

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 736 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:16 pm

hes prob an anti anyway using the old divide and conquer technique
do any of you actually know him or do you just brown tounge him virtually ?

#44 fcuktheban

fcuktheban

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:18 pm

hes prob an anti anyway using the old divide and conquer technique
do any of you actually know him or do you just brown tounge him virtually ?

Yes I'm anti buying and selling shite to people that might not know any better, I'm anti peddling and anti thieving. You can call me what you like it won't detour me :thumbs:

#45 timjim

timjim

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 736 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:50 pm

oh well! if you feel it is your purpose in life then who am i to stand in your way,
cant say i agree with what you are doing, but i will step aside and let you carry on with your quest :thumbs:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users