Yea cause es doing a great job of stoping people from posting u lot are a set of mugs do any of u actualy keep working dogs or just sit on here pretending ftb keep up the great work uve bin promoted from vilidge idiot to hero lad keep at it

We do actually work our dogs and most of us wouldn't buy a pup off of a bitch that is still a pup herself. I didn't stop you from posting, just pointed out what you are trying to sell us. I like my new title now you can try for a promotion from scum of the earth to village idiot since there is an opening. :thumbs:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see why you're testing the waters   http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/205204-bitch-coming-into-season/page__fromsearch__1   low and behold   http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/t

You'll be bow legged if you keep it up sunshine, and as for predator man (great name by the way you prick) pull your cock out of each others arse's, bet they have got dogs so they have an excuse to di

fcktheban you really do need to get a life and stop hassling people, and all your cronies who are up your arse need to realise what you are

Yea cause es doing a great job of stoping people from posting u lot are a set of mugs do any of u actualy keep working dogs or just sit on here pretending ftb keep up the great work uve bin promoted from vilidge idiot to hero lad keep at it

We do actually work our dogs and most of us wouldn't buy a pup off of a bitch that is still a pup herself. I didn't stop you from posting, just pointed out what you are trying to sell us. I like my new title now you can try for a promotion from scum of the earth to village idiot since there is an opening. :thumbs:

what age is the bitch he has bred a litter from ??

what age is the bitch he has bred a litter from ??

11 month old bitch

Wat so because my dogs have bred accidently im scum of the earth !

Im am 24 im in the middle of moving house i have 3 kids i work seven days a week n still manage to get my dogs out 4 or 5 times a week does that make me scum ? Too

Wat so because my dogs have bred accidently im scum of the earth !

Im am 24 im in the middle of moving house i have 3 kids i work seven days a week n still manage to get my dogs out 4 or 5 times a week does that make me scum ? Too

If you can't take name calling then you shouldn't do it to others. There are actual accidents sometimes even the long time breeders have a slip up but it would make sense to let everyone know it when you list the pups even if you get a bit of grief for it at least you are giving all the details. Good luck with finding good homes for the pups.

ftb are you actually looking in this section for a dog or a pup ? or are you just here policing it and making a twat of yourself at the same time, if you are not interested in a pup then why comment ?

anyway hope you find good homes for the pups

• Like 1

you can call it policing or what you want, at the end of the day FTB is providing a great service giving us a heads up on bad practicing puppy peddlers. knowing the history of a dogs breeding and the habits of their owners is important to experienced dogmen that are wanting to invest 10 years plus in a working dog. keep hunting them down FTB :thumbs:

• Like 1

you can call it policing or what you want, at the end of the day FTB is providing a great service giving us a heads up on bad practicing puppy peddlers. knowing the history of a dogs breeding and the habits of their owners is important to experienced dogmen that are wanting to invest 10 years plus in a working dog. keep hunting them down FTB :thumbs:

WELL SAID MATEY,,I AGREE 100%

why dont you pop around his house now and stick your tounge straight down the back of his trousers, arent we supposed to stick together and help each other out in times of trouble, who needs antis when we got idiots like this who supposed to be on our side, my mate has the pup we been searching for now, so i dont have to look through pages of " whats the dog done to prove its worthy of breeding from " and all the other crap that is spouted by the same nit pickers, get a fecking life and get out with your dogs, if you actually got any that is, i am out of here for another couple of months,

i`ll say it again GOOD LUCK FINDING GOOD WORKING HOMES FOR THE PUPS MATE

over and out

Tim

• Like 1

why dont you pop around his house now and stick your tounge straight down the back of his trousers, arent we supposed to stick together and help each other out in times of trouble, who needs antis when we got idiots like this who supposed to be on our side, my mate has the pup we been searching for now, so i dont have to look through pages of " whats the dog done to prove its worthy of breeding from " and all the other crap that is spouted by the same nit pickers, get a fecking life and get out with your dogs, if you actually got any that is, i am out of here for another couple of months,

i`ll say it again GOOD LUCK FINDING GOOD WORKING HOMES FOR THE PUPS MATE

over and out

Tim

95% of people looking for a pup would'nt touch this litter, the other 5% which consists of first time lurcher owners and people like yourself who may have had a stack of dogs but never learned anything will be drooling at them. stop trying to justify talking your mate into getting one. see you in 2 month lol :bye:

• Like 1

hes prob an anti anyway using the old divide and conquer technique

do any of you actually know him or do you just brown tounge him virtually ?

Yes I'm anti buying and selling shite to people that might not know any better, I'm anti peddling and anti thieving. You can call me what you like it won't detour me :thumbs: