Sign in to follow this  
secretagentmole

Still at it, unfortuantely

i dont know wether to be pissed off with em or embarressed for em. why dont they just get a feckin job.

• Like 1

to them being a scammer is a job!! you dont need a gcse for takeing peoples eyes out and coming back for the sockets!!!!

Edited by semiautolee

So that's the other foot shot then.

The brothers grim do keep us entertained though with there cunning plans to make us think we have them all wrong, they really are saints you know

Atb Kev

always willing to help even tho im fairly new to this forum,

so countrybloke what do you have to say now!!

:laugh: It'll go one of two ways, either you won't get one at all or you'll get a shed load of abuse!! Well found :victory:

Kev I think the only way to go must be to keep reporting all their attempts to the police, hopefully they will get so fed up they will arrest the sons of female dogs to keep the paperwork down!

Like an episode of Hustle when all the major players are in a coma!

Edited by secretagentmole

The brothers grim do keep us entertained though with there cunning plans to make us think we have them all wrong, they really are saints you know

Atb Kev

A bit off topic this, but those really are a smashing pair of noorks on your avatar!! :laugh::thumbs::icon_redface:

Atb Kev

A bit off topic this, but those really are a smashing pair of noorks on your avatar!! :laugh::thumbs::icon_redface:

Atb Kev

so that just leaves there hands and i no what that feels like (every one types faster than me this is where my last post was supposed to be lol)

Atb Kev

Just hope they ain't Kev's....

Hate this new setup everytime I try and reply with quote from me phone just posts the quote

Yes mate they were a fantastic pair too play with sadly no longer with me Andy

Atb Kev

i dont know wether to be pissed off with em or embarressed for em. why dont they just get a feckin job.

They were supposed to have their own roofing company according to Oly!

Hate this new setup everytime I try and reply with quote from me phone just posts the quote

Yes mate they were a fantastic pair too play with sadly no longer with me Andy

Atb Kev

I'm sorry to hear that, Kev, but it all happens for a reason :thumbs:

Have you still got her number?? :laugh:

I'll get me coat.... :icon_redface:

• Like 1