Still at it, unfortuantely

Well our old friends David and Steven Graham are still at it, just sent some money back to someone else who they have ripped off pigeon watch...

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/175651-potential-fraudscammer-warning/page__st__45__p__1504138&do=findComment&comment=1504138

I have had a PM from Teal there. If anybody is dealing with someone using the email frankjames1987@gmail.com then stop, it is one of his aliases! Apparently he has had 30 goes at getting back on Pigeon Watch!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Read the first post, I said David and Steven Graham, listing David first, I also provided you with enough information for you to gather evidence to look at to prove how Steven has scammed members on h

once a thief always a thief IMO   Jamie

Countrybloke, until you've stated where you're from I don't think you'll get any credability on here.

Hi

this is regarding the twins Steven and David graham.

today i got 3 emails regarding these to and found out Steven is a member of my forum!

Steven had done over 30+ deals on my forum with all top marks on feedback!

i'm not standing by standing by Steven but i believe he is not working along side David graham and Sophie Gibbs.

Ive also have received number of emails from the mods on different sites and we have decided to let Steven remain a member as we now believe he is not to blame.

he has also brought a lot of shooting related items of my forum with all good feedback to.

please do not mistaken me for my part but i honestly think Steven is not to blame.

also meet up with Steven on one of his shoots last week to discuss all the mess that's going around and he said and i quote

Ive not been involved with any scam and i can honestly say that my brother David made me lose allot of really good true mates for all his lies and scam,i would like to say i'm sorry to all the hunting life team for all this mess that my brother has created,

Ive cut all ties with David and his partner as i'm trying to still sort this mess out.

i never planned a bad deal with Olly but when i was sorting it out David made it worse by bad mouthing Olly and other forum members so by the time i had chance to sort this out my side didn't count.

i understand why no one will talk to me but if only they would give me a chance to prove i'm a honest guy that would mean the world,

Mods if you would like to chat about this mess i will happily send you my personal email so we can try and redeem the innocent name.

And as said im not talking no sides in this im just saying what i think is right.

Thanks

Hi

this is regarding the twins Steven and David graham.

today i got 3 emails regarding these to and found out Steven is a member of my forum!

Steven had done over 30+ deals on my forum with all top marks on feedback!

i'm not standing by standing by Steven but i believe he is not working along side David graham and Sophie Gibbs.

Ive also have received number of emails from the mods on different sites and we have decided to let Steven remain a member as we now believe he is not to blame.

he has also brought a lot of shooting related items of my forum with all good feedback to.

please do not mistaken me for my part but i honestly think Steven is not to blame.

also meet up with Steven on one of his shoots last week to discuss all the mess that's going around and he said and i quote

Ive not been involved with any scam and i can honestly say that my brother David made me lose allot of really good true mates for all his lies and scam,i would like to say i'm sorry to all the hunting life team for all this mess that my brother has created,

Ive cut all ties with David and his partner as i'm trying to still sort this mess out.

i never planned a bad deal with Olly but when i was sorting it out David made it worse by bad mouthing Olly and other forum members so by the time i had chance to sort this out my side didn't count.

i understand why no one will talk to me but if only they would give me a chance to prove i'm a honest guy that would mean the world,

Mods if you would like to chat about this mess i will happily send you my personal email so we can try and redeem the innocent name.

And as said im not talking no sides in this im just saying what i think is right.

Thanks

And who will vouch for you?

Hi lads

As said i'm not sticking up for anyone just putting my side across lads!

Steve also said if anyone would like to chat to him that i can give his land-line and mobile number out for anyone to chat and try clear up the past.

edited to say

i did bollocks Steve for letting this get way to far as it should of been sorted in a adult manor and not bitch fights!

I also meet Hayley(stevens wife)and she said that Dave is a f***king lying low life who should of told the truth,

Steve been really down since this is all gone on and its down to his bloody brother.no one should be blamed but on the occasion Dave dragged it out and carried on scamming.

And on one scam he took a bloke for £750 and then rang Steve and said,Steve a man says i owe him £750 but i dint i think he working with Olly,i believe him until until he admitted to me and Steve that he did!!!

She also said that Steve(rossie_j) Steve never lied about Dave not having permission he was watching your back and being a mate.

Ive told Steven to try and ment this situation ASAP!!

Mods would Steven be able to set up a new account or have his old one reactivated for 1-2hours just to clear this mess up????

Edited by countrybloke

Hi lads

As said i'm not sticking up for anyone just putting my side across lads!

Steve also said if anyone would like to chat to him that i can give his land-line and mobile number out for anyone to chat and try clear up the past.

edited to say

i did bollocks Steve for letting this get way to far as it should of been sorted in a adult manor and not bitch fights!

I also meet Hayley(stevens wife)and she said that Dave is a f***king lying low life who should of told the truth,

Steve been really down since this is all gone on and its down to his bloody brother.no one should be blamed but on the occasion Dave dragged it out and carried on scamming.

And on one scam he took a bloke for £750 and then rang Steve and said,Steve a man says i owe him £750 but i dint i think he working with Olly,i believe him until until he admitted to me and Steve that he did!!!

She also said that Steve(rossie_j) Steve never lied about Dave not having permission he was watching your back and being a mate.

Ive told Steven to try and ment this situation ASAP!!

Mods would Steven be able to set up a new account or have his old one reactivated for 1-2hours just to clear this mess up????

Working with Olly? Do you mean that Olly was actually helping the man get the money that was obtained illegally back?

Furthermore it has been proven on here that Hunter1989 aka Steve has actually scammed people on here for money and rifles (the pretence about his little girl).

Your spelling seems somewhat familiar as well, Mods please check countrybloke out....

Your forum would not happen to be http://www.airrifletalk.com would it? If it is we all know who runs that!

Edited by secretagentmole

NO mate

Dont start blaming me im just saying it how it is!!!!!!!

Well Steven has not scammed on my forum.

also mole you seem to be making a lot of this up as your always the first to start threads regarding Steven.

I'm not interested in his brother but Ive said and i say again i'm not being on anyone side.

Mole why not have a chat with him and talk about it?

Also what do you mean about my spelling Mole???

Also

I spoke to PC stonier regarding this and he has filled me in with allot of info and Ip address.

I'm just getting to grips with the whole thing,i'm not here to bitch about who right and who wrong as everyone had been wrong with whats been said and done,i'm here to just say Steven has not done and scams on my forum and i believe he is not working with his brother as said ring him let him say his side then you might see where i'm coming from lads.

Read the first post, I said David and Steven Graham, listing David first, I also provided you with enough information for you to gather evidence to look at to prove how Steven has scammed members on here. I was putting up a warning that one or both of them was active again with a new email and that if members on here were engaged in a trade with anybody using this email they would be financially and emotionally better off stopping the trade. On THL we try and look after our fellow users, to make sure they are not scammed by people who have admitted doing it in the past!

If you think that Oly (actual user) was involved with David Graham in the perpetration of these criminal acts, which is what you have implied, then you have totally the wrong idea. As for your spelling, well, you won't put your forum up, I won't explain about spelling!

• Like 1