Webley Xocet XS .22 Air Rifle

Just brought myself a tidy Webley Xocet XS Air Rifle. £120.00 Its in very good condition. Just wundered if anyone else has one of these or had one of these? and whats there thoughts? Are they worth £120? Just had a new oxo spring fitted (not sure what that is)

Cheers

Standard spring will get you 11ftlbs , the ox will be over but I think it will jump all over and kick like a donkey

it does kick like a donkey and quite loud too, iv been readin up and apparently i can replace the spring with a 'gas ram' would this be better?

Thanks for you help mate, much appreciated! :)

Hi I have Also just brought myself a Webley Xocet .22 Air Rifle for £50 of a mate. a Bargin if you ask me, I had the power tested and it came in at 10.38ft/lbs but I want a little bit more out of it but have not got a clue how to get the Spring uprated and where to get the right spring for it or what other upgrades I can do to get a little bit more power out of it.

I am a newbie to air rifling in fact I am that new I am still in my First month of owning a Air Rifle..

I had an Xocet with a gas ram and it was a really nice sweet shooting rifle. There's a lad on here that sells them, Donnyc. It may be worth PMing him to see if he's got any available. I've had a few from him and they've been spot on. They're made by the same poeple that make Theoben's rams :thumbs:

Cheers mate, ill pm him and find out.

Will the gas ram increase the power? or decrease the power? also will it be a little quieter?

The permition i have is at a horse yard, took my gun last night got 6 bunnies. 3 pigeon and a rat. But the gun scares the horses, and they go mad galloping around the field.

My Mate, shoota matt has a Crosman ratcatcher, its really quiet and powerfull, he had it crono tested and its pushing 11 somthing. Next to his my gun sounds like a bloody shotgun!

It will be smoother to shoot, faster locktime so you dont notice the recoil as much.a silencer will improve it as well.webley prosystem is about 25 quid and piss easy to fit.seach the net for barrel cutting

Barrel cutting? it already has a silence on, i think its the standard. it just screws off. What do you mean by barrel cutting?