Sign in to follow this  
nicky25

looking for someone to come out with me

hi i live in prudhoe near newcastle. i am looking for some one to come out with me on some night flights and some one to share the sport with. if your interested in meeting a new friend and having some nights on the ducks and sometimes a few geese let me know.

yes i no pal the ponds i have hold a lot of ducks in the middle of the season most ducks i have had in one night is a eleven mallard eight teal one goose and a tufted duck and a fox on the way home i will try and hunt the photo out.

i would come out with you!

are you charging anything?

i often head up and stay with my sister just above Durham (stanley), is yours along way from there?

i often head up and stay with my sister just above Durham (stanley), is yours along way from there?

hi no i am not charging anything..its about half an hours drive away roughly. send me a message on here next time your up, and your more than welcome to pop up and have some night flights..had an ok start to the season to. i took a lad out with me and with me not taking all the shots i let the lad have the majority of the shots. he fired a lot of cartridges for one mallard and i got 5 mallard and 1 teal, and seen lots more.

hi no i am not charging anything..its about half an hours drive away roughly. send me a message on here next time your up, and your more than welcome to pop up and have some night flights..had an ok start to the season to. i took a lad out with me and with me not taking all the shots i let the lad have the majority of the shots. he fired a lot of cartridges for one mallard and i got 5 mallard and 1 teal, and seen lots more.

i will definatly giv u a shout thankyou!!

im more than intrested to do some shooting with u id also pay 4 a day if u wana send me ur num or a way of contacting you

Hello matey im very interested how do i get in touch

hope u had a good day gary. had a good bit shooting. hope you enjoyed it. dont b shy just ring anytime you fancy a look out. thanks for coming.