Photos from the meet-Aug 2011

nice photo's darryl, youre a very talented fella there mate.twas nice to briefly meet everyone, although next time i'm definitely coming along for the whole weekend rather than 5 sodding minutes...

now whens davy putting up the incriminating ones???!!!

cheers, wurz

Cracking pictures as always Darryl! looks like you all had a good crack again :victory:. Not done much with my rifle now for a while apart from popped the odd Rat and Pigeon, I'll be giving it a dust down soon and hopefully getting out with it now the winters here.

Probably a silly question but who's who in the pic's username wise? I definitely recognise Davy from previouse pic's

Jasp

Cracking pictures as always Darryl! looks like you all had a good crack again :victory:. Not done much with my rifle now for a while apart from popped the odd Rat and Pigeon, I'll be giving it a dust down soon and hopefully getting out with it now the winters here.

Probably a silly question but who's who in the pic's username wise? I definitely recognise Davy from previouse pic's

Jasp

I've retagged the photos of the ones I definately know mate, a couple I don't know are off the AAOC

Hope that helps

Darryl