Bully Kutta

They could be used to sell to morons for £1000 a pup!! They fight them over there and I can't see them getting matched over here so unless your into having a ugly as f**k guard dog that cost silly money I can't see any point in having them here..

• Like 2

They could be used to sell to morons for £1000 a pup!! They fight them over there and I can't see them getting matched over here so unless your into having a ugly as f**k guard dog that cost silly money I can't see any point in having them here..

Actually they have some for sale for twice that :icon_eek: They say they are fast and move like tigers :blink:

give me that bulldog in your adavter anyday off the week. :thumbs:

Seen them in afghan, there was one that we kept in our camp. Big softy. I would never trust something I didn't know but over there your heads all over the place and he was like our mascot.

in some places the afghans dog were their pride and joy, used to fight them and when the dog was losing the owner would stop the fight to save his dog.

That was in Kabul but when we went elsewhere the kutta's there was I'll treated, they had had their ears cut off for fighting and were in a right mess.

One we 'had' we called Tyson. He was a right mess, full of scars so had obviously seen his fair few fights. He was our moral for 6months And we would take turns keeping him in our tent, playing with him etc. it was sad to leave without him.

• Like 1

in some places the afghans dog were their pride and joy, used to fight them and when the dog was losing the owner would stop the fight to save his dog.

That was in Kabul but when we went elsewhere the kutta's there was I'll treated, they had had their ears cut off for fighting and were in a right mess.

Just about sums up these idiots understanding of competition and proving truth.

Been sent a few videos of these dogs........ :hmm: ...in my opinion there only use would be in a curry !

• 3 weeks later...

With any dog that fetches that kind of money you're going to get people buying a couple just to churn out a litter with no regards whatsoever for temprament, health etc. etc. One litter could buy you a reasonable car! Recipe for disaster.

It's all good though, the only people that are going to buy these are chavs, and the only chavs that can afford these are the ones getting a shed load of benefits for having 15 kids and no job...........and lets face it, these are the people that need ripping to pieces anyway!! Bring them on, that's what I say!