women working dogs

Guest sam

You blokes are all missing out.

Last thing the coppers expect to be hunting is a woman in flowery wellies carrying a carpet bag with a dog in a pretty flowery collar :thumbs:

and boobies don't hurt either ;)

:thumbs::laugh: :laugh: Your'e dead right there: both of you :laugh: Being female got me far more permission than I could ever have hoped for had I been a bloke. Being in legitimate pest control helped too. You're out doing moles or wasps or something similar, and someone mentions they have a rabbit/fox/whatever problem as well.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be possible for even the dopiest person to understand that if a woman can control half a ton of horse either in the hunting field or at events, then handling any size dog is hardly going to

Women are definitely good for doing the dishes and tidying up               That is after we hunt, kill, gralloch, butcher, wrap, freeze, cook and eat it of course

Seen some very well grafted dogs at a show this year, a real pleasure to see, all of 'em. Their owner was female, she works 'em and works 'em hard.   Seeing them dogs and their owner made me smile,

Posted Images

Why does this question always seem to pop up, regardless of sex, hunting and working dogs are just that, there is no set gendre for it. The only men that seem to think women can't own and work dogs are macho, ego hunting eejits :tongue2: My dogs are here for a reason and that's to work....whatever is down the beam, i love working my bull x's and they aren't here just for pesky ickle bunnies :victory: Been out working the dogs with a few fellas who may have been doubtful at the beginning but soon had they're doubts vanish :yes: Also hate the tits at shows who ask me if my 'boyfriend' works the dogs!

Now now young lady, dont go gettin all pissy bout it. Just sit back, relax, and let a real man show you how its done.

• Like 1

Why does this question always seem to pop up, regardless of sex, hunting and working dogs are just that, there is no set gendre for it. The only men that seem to think women can't own and work dogs are macho, ego hunting eejits :tongue2: My dogs are here for a reason and that's to work....whatever is down the beam, i love working my bull x's and they aren't here just for pesky ickle bunnies :victory: Been out working the dogs with a few fellas who may have been doubtful at the beginning but soon had they're doubts vanish :yes: Also hate the tits at shows who ask me if my 'boyfriend' works the dogs!

Have had a judge at a show ask me that too :censored:

Just chuckle and tell them you are holding them for your girlfriend :victory:

Now now young lady, dont go gettin all pissy bout it. Just sit back, relax, and let a real man show you how its done.

Are you offering then Dan :whistling::angel:

Have had a judge at a show ask me that too :censored:

Just chuckle and tell them you are holding them for your girlfriend :victory:

I have done that to :laugh:

I'm your huckleberry.

I'm your huckleberry.

Careful Dan she likes berries, soon you'll be paying her airfare

I'm your huckleberry.

I like a man with confidence, when you free :D

I'm your huckleberry.

Let me check with the wife and girlfriend. ;)

Thats Dan out the running then :D:tongue2:

I'm your huckleberry.

Let me check with the wife and girlfriend. ;)

We seem to have our wires crossed :whistling: im only interested in the dogs and they're quarry :laugh::angel: