women working dogs

Guest sam

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be possible for even the dopiest person to understand that if a woman can control half a ton of horse either in the hunting field or at events, then handling any size dog is hardly going to

Women are definitely good for doing the dishes and tidying up               That is after we hunt, kill, gralloch, butcher, wrap, freeze, cook and eat it of course

Seen some very well grafted dogs at a show this year, a real pleasure to see, all of 'em. Their owner was female, she works 'em and works 'em hard.   Seeing them dogs and their owner made me smile,

Posted Images

This thread should be deleted as it's sexist and therefore offensive.

IMO chicks are fine working in the field, as long as no creepy crawlies land on them and they don't split nails or get their hair wet everything's fine. Plus, if it's jam rag week they are more effective at dispatching game than us blokes, they just rip the heads off their prey, or give it so much grief that the prey actually puts itself out of its misery :thumbs:

• Like 2

I aint never met a woman yet that I figured could pull her own weight on big game. They might be out there but I'd say they'd be rare. Women are for cookin biscuits.

You male chauvinist pig :laugh:

Seen some very well grafted dogs at a show this year, a real pleasure to see, all of 'em. Their owner was female, she works 'em and works 'em hard.

Seeing them dogs and their owner made me smile, as I looked around the ring at the puffed up, macho tossers standing there with dogs that ain't seen more than a kennel in there fecking lives, reaching down to position legs before the judge...! :whistling: :whistling:

I really don't give a feck what sex is on the other end of a lead as long as that dog see's work..!! ;)

• Like 3

Seen some very well grafted dogs at a show this year, a real pleasure to see, all of 'em. Their owner was female, she works 'em and works 'em hard.

Seeing them dogs and their owner made me smile, as I looked around the ring at the puffed up, macho tossers standing there with dogs that ain't seen more than a kennel in there fecking lives, reaching down to position legs before the judge...! :whistling: :whistling:

I really don't give a feck what sex is on the other end of a lead as long as that dog see's work..!! ;)

True bosun, on many occasions i have seen two arseholes at the end of the lead regardless of sex.............