DOG PEDLER

this guy STEVO12323 sold a whippet bitch as working on the lamp and day a young lad brought the bitch and tried it it was not a working dog at all.

when he got rumbled on here and found out he had breed the bitch and lied out of his teeth

and he came out with it was only lamping rats well this is what a lieing twat put when selling the pups .

they are my sisters dogs but she let me work the bitch as i lost my dog she works rabbit day and night as for the sire i broke him to stock but tbh i lost interest in him as i purchased my pup but he is very fast but as you must know they take alot to bring on based in stoke-on-trent

NOW WHEN THE BITCH WAS SOLD THE WOMAN SAID THEY WAS HIS DOGS AND SHE WAS SELLING THEM ON HIS BEHALF AS HE WAS WORKING AWAY .

why has the hunting life took the post off the forum of this person when its clear he was a lieing c**t

and proven to be a dog peddler only useing the forum to sell his dogs .

i thought it would leave it on so people could see he was a con not take it off so he can con again .

if anything he should be kicked off the site . the guy i am talking about his

STEVO12323

I CANNOT BE LEAVE THEY TOOK THE POST OFF HOW THE f**k CAN PEOPLE SEE WHO IS A PEDDLER IF THEY TAKE POSTS OFF WHEN THEY ARE FOUND OUT AND PROVEN ITS A JOKE HUNTING LIFE ?????

Edited by yampydoo
  • Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this guy STEVO12323 sold a whippet bitch as working on the lamp and day a young lad brought the bitch and tried it it was not a working dog at all. when he got rumbled on here and found out he had

I would not be surprised in the slightest if you knew him. You both fell out of the c**t tree and hit many branches on the way down.   FTB

everybody gets their eye wiped at some stage you learn from it an move on

not the best thing to do in my opinion mate sould have been left on for all to see :censored:

yes i thought that he got found out proven and it gets took off like nothing about him coning a young lad

plus all he was useing the site for was selling his or her dogs and pups.

the other thing was he said he was seling for someone thought this was not aloud ??? its a joke

Edited by yampydoo

so why have rules if there not to be used this guy was a proven peddler and not only that selling for someone other as he says broken site rules so what you are saying the rules mean f**k all on here ???

why the f**k have them then joke no wounder its so f****d up ???

maybe if your thinking of buying a dog or even a hammer off here and you don't know the person, ask a few Q's about so called person to other members, the thing is they are really not bothered once they have your conkers, then they get sussed, and all they do is make another account and then THAT gets sussed but there will be still sorry soles that get ripped :thumbs:

ye just says it all ???

its not the dog side of it that pissed me off its the fact the post was removed and this twat can carry on selling his shit on the site with no warnig to others as it has all been cleaned off the forum and all he was useing the site for was selling is shit dogs and pup and braking every rule of the site .

it does not say much for who is running it hidding this twat by taking evedence of this peddler off does it /

differance is the blokes on here peddlin shite -- it can be sorted ..

like jackoleeds says they just make another account an keep going its a dirty stroke but if it wasnt the young lad it would have been someone else

no the account is still up but all post and comments removed he was proven and should be blocked if he comes back on in another name that's another day but this account should be blocked in my eyes not just clean his account up like nothing has happened whats that all about hunting life .

like jackoleeds says they just make another account an keep going its a dirty stroke but if it wasnt the young lad it would have been someone else

to be fair and i would`nt buy off an internet forum or without a trial -- i`d be round his place kicking his arse -- and if he was bigger than me i`d send someone round :whistling: j