Teckels

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ferreting Sunday. He likes sitting on the ferret box! He is 5 months old and is trying to shag everything at the moment   My Pup out of Ruger8's bitch and Capreolus's dog!  

Posted Images

Just got back from Austria - Saw my first Teckel in Action. Also saw a teckel retrieve a canada goose in a lake of broken ice. Now really interested in getting one too. Let me know if you find any working ones here.

Cheers. :victory:

Nick Valentine is 1 of the contacts you should get , hes been working them over here for years now

Try here http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/sunsong/sda/teckel.htm

Bry

Just got back from Austria - Saw my first Teckel in Action. Also saw a teckel retrieve a canada goose in a lake of broken ice. Now really interested in getting one too. Let me know if you find any working ones here.

Cheers. :victory:

Nick Valentine is 1 of the contacts you should get , hes been working them over here for years now

Try here http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/sunsong/sda/teckel.htm

Bry

Thanks Bry

Have posted a new topic to get everyones input - so fingers crossed.

yrs JollyP

now now foxy have you discussed the getting of a dog with her in doors ? :cry: seriously if you get 1 keep me me informed of progress as ive read about them but dont know of any being used

Went stalking with a fella who had one the little bugger was bang on at tracking deer :D

Guest remmy

foxy get one mate there fantastic little dogs mate, i have a three year old bitch putting her into pup this year, great at tracking deer not so good at retrieving them though, ha, hardy little buggers cant give em an 1 " they will just take the piss, never met a dog with such a great nose, if the deers down the dog will find it no probs, they are well up for anything get one mate there ace rgds remmy tried posting some pics but it wont let me????????????

Hi

I have Teckel bitch and she is great.I use her for deer stalking and she has found a few which would have taking me a long time to find.She will also hold to bay deer if they are wounded.She has only ever tackled one fox which was wounded and she tuck in to it so I could dispatch it.I was very supprise as she is a soft dog by nature.divamuntjacci6.th.jpg

She will walk to heel and sit at the bottom of an high seat all day long if you ask her.She has her moments but I would not change her for the world and I will have another one. diva2el8.th.jpg

Hi

I have Teckel bitch and she is great.I use her for deer stalking and she has found a few which would have taking me a long time to find.She will also hold to bay deer if they are wounded.She has only ever tackled one fox which was wounded and she tuck in to it so I could dispatch it.I was very supprise as she is a soft dog by nature.divamuntjacci6.th.jpg

She will walk to heel and sit at the bottom of an high seat all day long if you ask her.She has her moments but I would not change her for the world and I will have another one. diva2el8.th.jpg

i,m fancying one for the wife , but not until her gsp is dead, i might shoot the f*****g thing today , by accident of course :laugh: