its all been sorted now

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well what a farce this is i no vis and he is not the kind of lad to stab eny one in the back and will help eny one out if he can some times at his own cost the land in queston is poched by lads with e

However it's spun, to go behind someone back to obtain permission on land they took you on as a favour is a bit of a shitbag way of conducting yourself.

Gary I thought that also ! a least it's keeping the forum going !

The flaws are.....Boo fecking hoo get a grip.......and the not sharing waaaaaaaa.......Plus.........its like being back at school :laugh:

Well you said it.

Just like asking for permission.....there is a way to go about it, the same applies when making or replying to posts, no need for the Boo hoooo etc, unless made as friendly banter between posters.

Why wouldnt any one take Vizlauk out for a shoot :hmm: he has openly admitted he could have gone about it in a better manner, so full credit to him, he now realises his mistake.

I would take him out, no problem, because I dont think he would do the same again.

Its over, no need to keep stiring the pot :thumbs:

Here Here Bill,

whats done is done, if a mod could lock this thread that would be great!!

Darryl

Im very disappointed by your input on here Darryl, as you were the one that started this crap on here, Also how do you feel with regards me shooting on this permission now ?

suit yaself what you do mate...you've got the permission you went for!

and for your info I didnt start fook all...all I did was phone wor kid and tell him the crack he decided to post it, and has since retracted it hence why the thread should be closed

Im my eyes you did start this mess mate, Rather than saying something to me, you went straight on the phone or email to your gary , then the crap started - which would not have happend if you had of said your piece to me direct, like I would have done if I had a problem with you or anyone else , I say my piece, like it or lump it, that's the way I am, (a spades a spade !). As for Gary retracting the statement regarding me , yes me ! Slander comes to mind - retracting means removing not just an apology.

As I have said many times we have all made mistakes, but it take's a man to admit it, which I have done, now this thread has been aired, There seems to be a varied responce to this matter ?

How wrong are you!!!!!!! :nono:

all you had to do was ask if they minded,if you contacted the land owner as well.

then all this would not of started!

may be you should think before you type!

Davy

• Like 1

The flaws are.....Boo fecking hoo get a grip.......and the not sharing waaaaaaaa.......Plus.........its like being back at school :laugh:

Well you said it.

Just like asking for permission.....there is a way to go about it, the same applies when making or replying to posts, no need for the Boo hoooo etc, unless made as friendly banter between posters.

Why wouldnt any one take Vizlauk out for a shoot :hmm: he has openly admitted he could have gone about it in a better manner, so full credit to him, he now realises his mistake.

I would take him out, no problem, because I dont think he would do the same again.

Its over, no need to keep stiring the pot :thumbs:

Here Here Bill,

whats done is done, if a mod could lock this thread that would be great!!

Darryl

Im very disappointed by your input on here Darryl, as you were the one that started this crap on here, Also how do you feel with regards me shooting on this permission now ?

suit yaself what you do mate...you've got the permission you went for!

and for your info I didnt start fook all...all I did was phone wor kid and tell him the crack he decided to post it, and has since retracted it hence why the thread should be closed

Im my eyes you did start this mess mate, Rather than saying something to me, you went straight on the phone or email to your gary , then the crap started - which would not have happend if you had of said your piece to me direct, like I would have done if I had a problem with you or anyone else , I say my piece, like it or lump it, that's the way I am, (a spades a spade !). As for Gary retracting the statement regarding me , yes me ! Slander comes to mind - retracting means removing not just an apology.

As I have said many times we have all made mistakes, but it take's a man to admit it, which I have done, now this thread has been aired, There seems to be a varied responce to this matter ?

How wrong are you!!!!!!! :nono:

all you had to do was ask if they minded,if you contacted the land owner as well.

then all this would not of started!

may be you should think before you type!

Davy

eh ?now you are doin it ha ha but you are not wrong off to the lurcher section with you.

LMFAO

This forum just gets better.

1st mr mole and his mole mobile :blink:

2nd always out each other throats.

now this......they helped you out and you kicked them down,shame on you.

i own a forum and a well known one and never have anything like this on there.

mature springs to mind.

mods if i was you i would put this thread to bed.

ATVB

• Like 1

LMFAO

mature springs to mind.

ATVB

am i on it ?? :laugh:

Why would you want to share a cuppa or a can with a snake :blink:

Keep them coming, by the way bigmac97k is a very good friend of mine, he also enjoys shooting on this permission ! lol

been shooting on it for years mate thats how i no the brothers grim are not the only ones on there but i have been away from shooting for a bit

Why would you want to share a cuppa or a can with a snake :blink:

Keep them coming, by the way bigmac97k is a very good friend of mine, he also enjoys shooting on this permission ! lol

been shooting on it for years mate thats how i no the brothers grim are not the only ones on there but i have been away from shooting for a bit

for the last time....he's not my brother...lol

LMFAO

mature springs to mind.

ATVB

just like the people concerned did on page 2 lol

atb gary

LMFAO

mature springs to mind.

ATVB

Want to tell us what this forum of yours is ?

LMFAO

mature springs to mind.

ATVB

Why bring Moley and his mobile into this??? Its a little 4x4 used for shooting transport, a bit of fun.. that's all..

Gary( festa) called an end to the disagreement and apologized so please read before you type..

If your forum is so interesting why don't you stay on there and not moan about THL..

Edited by Mrs Mole