its all been sorted now

I think it a bit out of order you say do not trust vizlauk (watch him ) i have had a couple of dealings with this guy and have found him to be very trustworthy and i would take him on my permission if he lived nearer to me no hesitation

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well what a farce this is i no vis and he is not the kind of lad to stab eny one in the back and will help eny one out if he can some times at his own cost the land in queston is poched by lads with e

However it's spun, to go behind someone back to obtain permission on land they took you on as a favour is a bit of a shitbag way of conducting yourself.

Gary I thought that also ! a least it's keeping the forum going !

I think it a bit out of order you say do not trust vizlauk (watch him ) i have had a couple of dealings with this guy and have found him to be very trustworthy and i would take him on my permission if he lived nearer to me no hesitation

Nice to know that, thanks Mark -

I would return the favour also to anyone that needed help - as you should all well know !

Class ! pure class - I also think alot of the members need to grow up, get a back bone, If anyone around my area needs a shoot in order to enjoy there sport, I will do my best to get them on a permission that I have or tell them to contact any of the land owners that I know, IT'S A CASE OF SHARE & SHARE A LIKE, good on them !

Not like many on here that would rather see someone go without than help them aquire a permission, or go on like school kids, get a grip .

It can take a long time to get written permission to shoot over land and as such permission to shoot is very coveted. If this situation had happened to me with a guest I had taken out I would have been just as pissed off and see it in the same light as most people on here, as a bit of a snide and you would have been repaid by 'snide karma'

Some comments were made about poachers and dogs also on the same land, who gives a toss, they may well be there without permission and are trespassing so drawing a comparisson about other being there as well is not clever.

'Snide Karma' will probably get you back at some point vizlauk.

It can take a long time to get written permission to shoot over land and as such permission to shoot is very coveted. If this situation had happened to me with a guest I had taken out I would have been just as pissed off and see it in the same light as most people on here, as a bit of a snide and you would have been repaid by 'snide karma'

Some comments were made about poachers and dogs also on the same land, who gives a toss, they may well be there without permission and are trespassing so drawing a comparisson about other being there as well is not clever.

'Snide Karma' will probably get you back at some point vizlauk.

That's life ! as I have said (I would not be bothered at all, but hey ! that's the way im natured, silly petty things dont get me down, there more to life).

I would return the favour also to anyone that needed help - as you should all well know !

Class ! pure class - I also think alot of the members need to grow up, get a back bone, If anyone around my area needs a shoot in order to enjoy there sport, I will do my best to get them on a permission that I have or tell them to contact any of the land owners that I know, IT'S A CASE OF SHARE & SHARE A LIKE, good on them !

Not like many on here that would rather see someone go without than help them aquire a permission, or go on like school kids, get a grip .

You should become a politician, the way you're spinning this to make yourself look like the injured party is quite brilliant.

Regardless of what others may say on here, arse kissing aside, I would bet a good deal of money it is very unlikely anybody would trust you to go on there permission as a favour in the future.

• Like 1

You should become a politician, the way you're spinning this to make yourself look like the injured party is quite brilliant.

Regardless of what others may say on here, arse kissing aside, I would bet a good deal of money it is very unlikely anybody would trust you to go on there permission as a favour in the future.

I think you should read the other comment's made via other forum members, then you will be aware how others feel ! you will also see other offers from genuine people whom are more than willing for me to shoot on there permission , maybe you can't read or just dont understand, think before you type in future as then you wont show yourself up.

i thought you had put all this to rest , then every one puts there two penny,s in then it all starts a gain when is some one going to pick the phone up and sort it out the proper way or even better do it the manly way and go to his house and sort it over a cupa or a few cans then close this post. WELL AT LEAST IT GIVE,S EVERY ONE SOME THING TO TALK ABOUT atb mac