its all been sorted now

GENTLEMEN.

7 good rabbits and a 45 metre squirrel straight out of a tree in the woods edge.

SIMON

That was a bloody big squirrel, we don't see any that size around here.

Sorry couldn't resist that. I just joined the forum in case I get the time to go to old down this weekend. I thought I should at least make a post.

You should have seen the sixty metre rabbit he shot last month. We needed to fly in a couple of Chinooks to fly that bugger out :laugh:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well what a farce this is i no vis and he is not the kind of lad to stab eny one in the back and will help eny one out if he can some times at his own cost the land in queston is poched by lads with e

However it's spun, to go behind someone back to obtain permission on land they took you on as a favour is a bit of a shitbag way of conducting yourself.

Gary I thought that also ! a least it's keeping the forum going !

GENTLEMEN.

7 good rabbits and a 45 metre squirrel straight out of a tree in the woods edge.

SIMON

That was a bloody big squirrel, we don't see any that size around here.

Sorry couldn't resist that. I just joined the forum in case I get the time to go to old down this weekend. I thought I should at least make a post.

Never mind the squirrel what size tree was it in? Never knew we had Redwoods in this country...