its all been sorted now

Boo fecking hoo get a grip unless you own the land or actually pay the farmer for the shooting rights then you have no rights to say who goes on and who doesn't it's like being back at school why put this post up on here so that he doesn't get any other invites off anyone else well that's just petty Oh and any chance of a night out shooting I could do with some permission and millsy you have only child syndrome it's mine and I'm not sharing waaaaaaaaa

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well what a farce this is i no vis and he is not the kind of lad to stab eny one in the back and will help eny one out if he can some times at his own cost the land in queston is poched by lads with e

However it's spun, to go behind someone back to obtain permission on land they took you on as a favour is a bit of a shitbag way of conducting yourself.

Gary I thought that also ! a least it's keeping the forum going !

Boo fecking hoo get a grip unless you own the land or actually pay the farmer for the shooting rights then you have no rights to say who goes on and who doesn't it's like being back at school why put this post up on here so that he doesn't get any other invites off anyone else well that's just petty Oh and any chance of a night out shooting I could do with some permission and millsy you have only child syndrome it's mine and I'm not sharing waaaaaaaaa

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You have the nerve to tell other people to get a grip after posting the above ???

The guys have sorted it out now between themselves, so no need for for this sniping from you is there.

The flaws are.....Boo fecking hoo get a grip.......and the not sharing waaaaaaaa.......Plus.........its like being back at school :laugh:

Well you said it.

Just like asking for permission.....there is a way to go about it, the same applies when making or replying to posts, no need for the Boo hoooo etc, unless made as friendly banter between posters.

Why wouldnt any one take Vizlauk out for a shoot :hmm: he has openly admitted he could have gone about it in a better manner, so full credit to him, he now realises his mistake.

I would take him out, no problem, because I dont think he would do the same again.

Its over, no need to keep stiring the pot :thumbs:

i shoot alone or with my son, and this is one of the reasons why.dont want to get into name callin and the like (which is why i dont come here as often as i used to) but to take some one on your permission as a favour to then have them approach the land owner is not cricket! by any stretch of the imagination. sorry viz but i reckon you are out of order.

The flaws are.....Boo fecking hoo get a grip.......and the not sharing waaaaaaaa.......Plus.........its like being back at school :laugh:

Well you said it.

Just like asking for permission.....there is a way to go about it, the same applies when making or replying to posts, no need for the Boo hoooo etc, unless made as friendly banter between posters.

Why wouldnt any one take Vizlauk out for a shoot :hmm: he has openly admitted he could have gone about it in a better manner, so full credit to him, he now realises his mistake.

I would take him out, no problem, because I dont think he would do the same again.

Here Here Bill,

whats done is done, if a mod could lock this thread that would be great!!

Darryl

Well you said it.

Here Here Bill,

Darryl

Im very disappointed by your input on here Darryl, as you were the one that started this crap on here, Also how do you feel with regards me shooting on this permission now ?

Well you said it.

Here Here Bill,

Darryl

That was awful grown up of you and your bro to cry on here first when you seen the guy face to face but didn't mention it.

Says it all really.

Well you said it.

Here Here Bill,

Darryl

Im very disappointed by your input on here Darryl, as you were the one that started this crap on here, Also how do you feel with regards me shooting on this permission now ?

suit yaself what you do mate...you've got the permission you went for!

and for your info I didnt start fook all...all I did was phone wor kid and tell him the crack he decided to post it, and has since retracted it hence why the thread should be closed

Well you said it.

Here Here Bill,

Darryl

That was awful grown up of you and your bro to cry on here first when you seen the guy face to face but didn't mention it.

Says it all really.

that doesnt say fook all.... was pissed off mate as you probably would be if I came to your permission for a shoot then decided to ask for my own permission afterwards without your knowledge, but put the shoe on the other foot....he knew we had permission there why didn't he mention he was going to ask get permission on the same plot??....

like I said....whats done is done!

Edited by Marksman

Back dooring has been going since the begining of time, it's a risk you take when you guest someone, thing is that when a land owner see's a few rabbits it turns into a plague in his eyes, so will accept applications to shoot them, and when the rabbits are gone, so are the shooters, in his eyes its job done, it's just the way things are, you live and learn ;)

Well you said it.

Here Here Bill,

Darryl

suit yaself what you do mate...you've got the permission you went for!

and for your info I didnt start fook all...all I did was phone wor kid and tell him the crack he decided to post it, and has since retracted it hence why the thread should be closed

Why should it be locked because you and wor kid didn't have the balls to speak to him about it face to face?I understand what he did may've been a little under hand but why not talk to him face to face before posting it on here?

To be honest your brother comes across as a bit of a cry baby........what he thought he'd get a few slut points did he?

Whinging on a forum after you'd not had the balls to confront him about it,what happened to sorting things like adults.

• Like 1