its all been sorted now

Me n wor kid have been on there for ages now and there was no mention of anyone else going or sharing the permission, nor have we seen anyone apart from a poacher who decided to wheelspin away when he saw me approaching,we're gonna check with the landowner to see what the crack is

That's fine with me, if you had a problem with this you should have said when you were at my house tonight, as I would have been more than happy to phone the land owner & go along to sort this matter out, I didn't think you's would go on like this over a bit of land, that we can all use, as well as the others with permission.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well what a farce this is i no vis and he is not the kind of lad to stab eny one in the back and will help eny one out if he can some times at his own cost the land in queston is poched by lads with e

However it's spun, to go behind someone back to obtain permission on land they took you on as a favour is a bit of a shitbag way of conducting yourself.

Gary I thought that also ! a least it's keeping the forum going !

Your not getting it are you tosser. It doesn't matter who has the rights but THEY TOOK YOU out on there perm out of kindness then you repay them with that. Now find your f*****g stone and crawl back under

your not getting it, mind your own buisness.

Vizlauk your bang out of order for even thinking about obtaining shooting rights over someone else's permission. I take people out on mine and them visa versa if you want to shoot that land you should just ask the boys if you can join them again. Not go behind there backs.

We all work hard for our permissions this has really got my back up you've just made yourself just as lowly scum as the Graham brothers in my book

As I have stated on my reply - They still have permission for that land, as do I , sorry if anyone thinks this is out of order, but I dont, I also have permission not far away from the permission in question, And I would not go on like a 5 year old if they or anyone else was to aquire permission to shoot on that land (as many others do), think you all need to grow up a bit.

you dont get the point mate.....

The point is, we helped you out, we went to your permission showed you how to go on with the lamping n stuff when there was nothing on your permission we went to ours which as you know has quite a few( ta say the least) to help you out. In shooting ettiquette Its NOT the done thing to then decide to approach the landowner of the land your "mates" took you to and acclaim it for yourself, its all a bit arse faced mate..... we worked hard to get and keep that permission and I'm a bit pissed to say the least

Darryl

Vizlauk your bang out of order for even thinking about obtaining shooting rights over someone else's permission. I take people out on mine and them visa versa if you want to shoot that land you should just ask the boys if you can join them again. Not go behind there backs.

We all work hard for our permissions this has really got my back up you've just made yourself just as lowly scum as the Graham brothers in my book

As I have stated on my reply - They still have permission for that land, as do I , sorry if anyone thinks this is out of order, but I dont, I also have permission not far away from the permission in question, And I would not go on like a 5 year old if they or anyone else was to aquire permission to shoot on that land (as many others do), think you all need to grow up a bit.

you dont get the point mate.....

The point is, we helped you out, we went to your permission showed you how to go on with the lamping n stuff when there was nothing on your permission we went to ours which as you know has quite a few( ta say the least) to help you out. In shooting ettiquette Its NOT the done thing to then decide to approach the landowner of the land your "mates" took you to and acclaim it for yourself, its all a bit arse faced mate..... we worked hard to get and keep that permission and I'm a bit pissed to say the least

Darryl

sorry you feel that way Darryl, it was not my intension to huff anyone, as I have said it was / is also my mates permission aswell which is how I aquired the permission , I would not say i,ve gone behind anyone's backs etc, if that was the case I would not have told you direct & in person, If your that bothered about it I will not shoot there, But I would have rathered you said to me in person than slag me of to your gary & on a forum, As i HAVE SAID IM NOT 2 FACED, NOR WOULD I STAB ANYONE IN THE BACK, you could have just said something when I told you, rather than bad mouthing me on the forum.

Hi Vizlauk.

The estate I shoot also has other people on it, including syndicate shooters, its a very large permission.

I take my mate and his Son shooting as my guests, and they take me on thier permissions too.

There is no way they would go around the back door to eek their way on to the shoot, nor would I try the same on thiers, its just not done.

Gary and Darryl helped you out, they made the effort, NOT your friend who does not shoot the permission anymore.

It would have maybe been better to ring Gary and Darryl, and explain the situation to them, rather than just charge in with no regard......its just not the done thing mate, and I can understand why they are pissed.

Bill.

• Like 1

Hi Vizlauk.

The estate I shoot also has other people on it, including syndicate shooters, its a very large permission.

I take my mate and his Son shooting as my guests, and they take me on thier permissions too.

There is no way they would go around the back door to eek their way on to the shoot, nor would I try the same on thiers, its just not done.

Gary and Darryl helped you out, they made the effort, NOT your friend who does not shoot the permission anymore.

It would have maybe been better to ring Gary and Darryl, and explain the situation to them, rather than just charge in with no regard......its just not the done thing mate, and I can understand why they are pissed.

Bill.

Fair comment mate, I didn't think about it that way - but I would not be bothered if someone else got permission on land that I have permission for, Im not natured to huff people, I just wish that Darryl had said something to me in person if he felt like this !

Hi Vizlauk.

Bill.

Fair comment mate, I didn't think about it that way - but I would not be bothered if someone else got permission on land that I have permission for, Im not natured to huff people, I just wish that Darryl had said something to me in person if he felt like this !

Hi Viz.

I wouldnt be bothered either, but there is a way to do things with good grace, and fair play to you, I think you have realised that now :thumbs:

Gary and Darryl, and by the sounds of things you included are not arsey people normaly, I hope you can all sort it out, over a beer preferably :laugh:

Bill.

well what a farce this is i no vis and he is not the kind of lad to stab eny one in the back and will help eny one out if he can some times at his own cost the land in queston is poched by lads with ether rifles or dogs i no quiet a few lads who do this on a reguler basis if you were at his house to night you shud have said some thing then or at least phoned him to let him no how you both felt and sorted it out that way than put it on here atb.mac

• Like 2

right ive cooled off a bit and 1st off an apology to vis may be i went about this the wrong way

at the end of the day its up to the land owner if he wants to give permission to someone else as well as us thats the way it has to be and yes every permission has it fair share of poachers ...thats why all us lot have to stick together permissions are getting harder and harder to come by so when we get a good one we get very defensive about it we've always had an open door we get invites onto other permissions and you return the favor ....but you dont get an invite onto a permission and then go and approach the land owner yourself thats what pissed me off

anyway lets put it to bed now and crack on with what we all enjoy ..

atb gary

Poor show that , its hard enough to get a shoot these days , and the genuine kids who would give their right arm for help and a shoot dont get anything because of tricks like this . I must admit , i had him down as a know it all . :thumbdown:

Funny that you had / have me down as a know it all ! when alot of the input on this forum has been asking for advice & help, you should maybe learn to think before typing nonsence.

right ive cooled off a bit and 1st off an apology to vis may be i went about this the wrong way

at the end of the day its up to the land owner if he wants to give permission to someone else as well as us thats the way it has to be and yes every permission has it fair share of poachers ...thats why all us lot have to stick together permissions are getting harder and harder to come by so when we get a good one we get very defensive about it we've always had an open door we get invites onto other permissions and you return the favor ....but you dont get an invite onto a permission and then go and approach the land owner yourself thats what pissed me off

anyway lets put it to bed now and crack on with what we all enjoy ..

atb gary

Thanks for the apology Gary, I think we have both gone around things the wrong way & things get blown out of perspective, If i'd thought i'd done something out of order, I wouldn't have even mentioned it to Darryl in conversation & niether of you would have known that I have permission.

No hard feelings toward you or Darryl, but all this could have been discussed between us concerned like adults & friends.

Sorry but i don't share permissions, never have never will, i would rather let it go than take blame for other peoples damage etc etc If im the only one shooting it then im looking after it, how awkward would it be if you drove up there and the "other shooter" was there already................... personal opinion but no thanks, if the farmer/land owner feels he cant trust me, and me alone to keep things on top, then ill let him go, i realise that most people arnt lucky enough to have as many permissions as myself but thats how ive always done it, as you know i do take people out for a days shooting, and am fortunate to have met a decent lad in adam, who is now a good friend and we have aquired joint permissions together. But to share permissions with a stranger...................not my cup of tea, hope you boys get things sorted :thumbs:

Atb peter