its all been sorted now

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well what a farce this is i no vis and he is not the kind of lad to stab eny one in the back and will help eny one out if he can some times at his own cost the land in queston is poched by lads with e

However it's spun, to go behind someone back to obtain permission on land they took you on as a favour is a bit of a shitbag way of conducting yourself.

Gary I thought that also ! a least it's keeping the forum going !

we wont loose it we've had it for ages now im going up to see the owner this week sometime we have an arrangement with the owner (who we have permission from ) we get to shoot and he gets a free mole contract and any other pest control issues that might crop up ... this kid has got permission from someone else (a manager i think and to be fair to the manager she might not know about the arrangement we have with the owner) so we'll just have to wait and see what happens next week

atb gary

Hi Gary.

Certainly not a nice way to repay yours and Darryls kindness, some folks just have no idea, is he a young shot by chance, with little knowlage of shooting etiquette ??

Set your dog on him mate :laugh:

Bill.

no mate he's about our age ... wor kid rang me earlier and told me am still fuming ...

ps the dogs not that daft lol

atb gary

Hi Gary.

Certainly not a nice way to repay yours and Darryls kindness, some folks just have no idea, is he a young shot by chance, with little knowlage of shooting etiquette ??

Set your dog on him mate :laugh:

Bill.

no mate he's about our age ... wor kid rang me earlier and told me am still fuming ...

ps the dogs not that daft lol

atb gary

Hi Gary.

In that case he should know better, no excuses at all, just bloody underhanded........a real low life to pull a stunt like that.

I truly hope the land owner bans the bugger for being such a snide.

Youll come out on top of the game mate :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

hi lads

this is more to the local lads this kids lives not far from me and wor kid and he was having problems the shy rabbits and other general stuff so wor kid offered him a hand to sort his gun out , we went to his house to pick him up and gave him some pointers had a look around his permission and it was shite if i was honest but not knocking the kid we took him to our local permission where he shot a few and had a good night .... and how does he repay us STABS US IN THE BACK !! THATS RIGHT what a twat... apparently he knows someone who works at our place so he's been up there and poached the permission ... so just a heads up dont trust him ....

atb gary

I think you have got the wrong end of the stick on this topic, yes what you say about your kid sorting my gun out & taking me on to 1 of your permission's is true, as for me poaching / poach your permission is very far from the truth, A very good friend of mine has always had that permission aswell as you two which I mentioned to you when we went there, He has sorted me out with shooting permission on the land in question as he does not shoot at the moment, I have permission for this land now direct from the land owner, as do you & many others, As for knocking me I think you should get your facts correct before you start stirring.

Vizlauk your bang out of order for even thinking about obtaining shooting rights over someone else's permission. I take people out on mine and them visa versa if you want to shoot that land you should just ask the boys if you can join them again. Not go behind there backs.

We all work hard for our permissions this has really got my back up you've just made yourself just as lowly scum as the Graham brothers in my book

• Like 1

Vizlauk your bang out of order for even thinking about obtaining shooting rights over someone else's permission. I take people out on mine and them visa versa if you want to shoot that land you should just ask the boys if you can join them again. Not go behind there backs.

We all work hard for our permissions this has really got my back up you've just made yourself just as lowly scum as the Graham brothers in my book

As I have stated on my reply - They still have permission for that land, as do I , sorry if anyone thinks this is out of order, but I dont, I also have permission not far away from the permission in question, And I would not go on like a 5 year old if they or anyone else was to aquire permission to shoot on that land (as many others do), think you all need to grow up a bit.

Me n wor kid have been on there for ages now and there was no mention of anyone else going or sharing the permission, nor have we seen anyone apart from a poacher who decided to wheelspin away when he saw me approaching,we're gonna check with the landowner to see what the crack is