half decent fox and deer lamping vid

Guest thebigdog

I was not slagging the dogs in the vid The dogs might be decent enough ...I was just pointing out how can lads compliment the dogs in this vid by what they have watched ?.

I don't have any vids of my dogs ...its not my thing but you are more than welcome anytime to come and see them do there thing .

attachicon.gif140.JPG

I can guarantee you this lad although in his twilight years doesn't often lets anything turn more than 3 times and that is from 200 yard plus slips...he is also more than capable of doing the job on his own

deer, sal, grey per chance?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are just a couple of pics on a night out with the lads

Yup...single handed should be the way...but these lads are out for numbers..i don't doubt for a minute that most of their dogs are capable single handed..in all fairness Mik a lot would struggle singl

Try running double figures with one dog 3 nights a week...see what results you get...doubling up doubles the bag and ensures relatively damaged free dogs for the next outing..jmo

Posted Images

Guest foxpack

not a bad video..where the foxes more urban than proper countryside foxes?we use to have different numbers in different areas , deep in the countryside 5 a night ,outskirts of glasgow 10 a nights lamping. :thumbs:

not a bad video..where the foxes more urban than proper countryside foxes?we use to have different numbers in different areas , deep in the countryside 5 a night ,outskirts of glasgow 10 a nights lamping. :thumbs:

I have been calling foxes for well over 25 years and there is a big difference between urban and rural foxes ,any outside a town and city I do not consider an urban fox ,urban foxes which are in cities rely on freebies from do-gooders such as fast food ,and food discarded from peoples cars ,rural foxes however rely purely on the fruits of the land

I have travelled up and down the country and not needed to go near towns and cities to call rural foxes ,but I have also been to towns such as Glasgow,Bristol and London and foxes are in abundant .In towns and cities which i have called in streets ,playgrounds and playing fields

I have watched field sport britain where 1 of the guys was using a call and a bit of bullshit with a kebab

I have also called foxes which have reacted different way outside towns and cities and in my opinion some have been cage trapped and let loose in the rural countryside by do-gooders cause they have come into a call and they have not got a clue and this has been any time of year when rural foxes would be lamp shy and been put through the mill I know these foxes are not shy of man and easy to call and catch

you can make of this what you wish