Sign in to follow this  
don1

Collie/Greyhound x Bull/Greyhound/Whippet puppies for sale

Guest joball
Take no notice of joball/fencehopper mate. Jealousy is a bad disease, and hopefully he has got it terminally.

Ahh the slag that follows me around the site have some balls an pm me back who you are you fuking inbred, eryri's mam is my guess ! Dont you and your son come crying to me next time your dogs get stolen to get them back haha

well i orded a pup tonight of don1, we had a talk on the phone and i can say he is a good lad and a true dog man thanks again..atb jack

• Like 1

well i orded a pup tonight of don1, we had a talk on the phone and i can say he is a good lad and a true dog man thanks again..atb jack

very good :thumbs:

Yeah mate is it you i spoke to other day about him? if so we holdin him till we hear from you :)

Joking aside mate, they look really healthy , well done pups, and your to be comended on them, but that sort of money for what is, essentially, a mongrel,a cross bred, its more than a weeks wages from where I come from. I wish you the very best of luck, but at that price, you'll need it.

Best Regards

B

Joking aside mate, they look really healthy , well done pups, and your to be comended on them, but that sort of money for what is, essentially, a mongrel,a cross bred, its more than a weeks wages from where I come from. I wish you the very best of luck, but at that price, you'll need it.

Best Regards

B

That's funny a 16 year old boy is making more than your weeks wages everytime he sells a pup :laugh:

Best Regards

B

That's funny a 16 year old boy is making more than your weeks wages everytime he sells a pup :laugh:

Aye, f****n hilarious innit!!!??. Never mind eh, onward and upward.lol

£225 you gotta be taking the piss!! For a pup ? A pup that could turn out completely shite isn't worth that money, even a proven adult I wouldn't pay that much. Good luck finding homes for them.

Sign in to follow this