• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tack in the days when this forum was the best

Posted Images

Where I live, we have quite a few old disused gold mines that are peppered with rabbit holes. The ground is a soft chalky type and pegs just dont hold well. So I tried a few of these hoop snares and caught my first one yesterday. They`re a great way to catch the bunny`s on the mines and will use them in future.

made a couple of the hoops yesterday. do you find the knots slip down and fall off the hoop. i tried to make some pickers for peg snares like woodga makes. my god it was hard there must be a easier way than what i was doing. how do you guys do it?

mat when you have attached your wire to the hoop wrap a little piece of insulating tape on it to hold it into position :yes: as for the tealers practice makes perfect :11: good hunting all woodga :ph34r:

Good idea with tape but unecassary,just half hitch your snare on tightly then rap your snare tail around the leg of the hoop.Theres no way it will slip if hitched on properly Maty J.

Always hitch your snare on from the side of the hoop!!!!!

100-0011_AUTSmall3.jpg

• 16 years later...