Terrier Box by Dogtran

Has the twisting lock issue been sorted yet?

yes bud the lads at the shop were not tightening them up enough on fitting like any thing with a thred will need re tightening. Over time , no big problem
. Well been right through that thred three lock complaints all got sorted
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

To say my opinion of Dogtran has changed would be an understatement. I have always had 'ok' service of them from the couple of items I have bought from them and the quality of their products is fantastic but their current customer service is piss poor!

I have cracked the lid to one of my boxes and I phoned for a replacement last Monday with the standard I'll get Karl to ring you, week gone bye and still no phone call so once again I phone them with once again, I am ever so sorry about that, but I'll get Karl to ring you, STILL no phone call!!

Not only this a friend of mine had wanted to place an order a couple of months back for some made to measure boxes and because of their lack of communication they missed out on a sale.

Unfortunately due to the poor customer service on their part I Wont be buying anything else from them again. Its a shame as Dogtran let their product down!!

Aaron

To say my opinion of Dogtran has changed would be an understatement. I have always had 'ok' service of them from the couple of items I have bought from them and the quality of their products is fantastic but their current customer service is piss poor!

I have cracked the lid to one of my boxes and I phoned for a replacement last Monday with the standard I'll get Karl to ring you, week gone bye and still no phone call so once again I phone them with once again, I am ever so sorry about that, but I'll get Karl to ring you, STILL no phone call!!

Not only this a friend of mine had wanted to place an order a couple of months back for some made to measure boxes and because of their lack of communication they missed out on a sale.

Unfortunately due to the poor customer service on their part I Wont be buying anything else from them again. Its a shame as Dogtran let their product down!!

Aaron

. Pm me your phone number your problem. And ill get it sorted

Aaron

I appreciate the offer but you shouldn't have to sort it...Karl's got my number!

Aaron

I appreciate the offer but you shouldn't have to sort it...Karl's got my number!
. Probly has not but hay ho i offerd

I though to get a 2 boxes but now i read that the servies is so poor i better spend my money somewhere else

. Allways amuses me when some one jumps on. And waffles (no pun intended ) on. What they were going to do on the back on some one elses. Problem. Lol

Aaron

WHY will you get it sorted when it is Karl's business and he cannot bother his arse too !

always fancied a dogtran cristian on Here had one for sale cheep I made arrangement for a mate in uk to collect it my mate missed appoinent he sold the box fair play it was a good price I thought fuk it I buy one of dogtran spoke to them made some arrangements and was waitin for a call back the call never come I rang back got the same again so contacted Cotswold kennles of here few got a ally checker plate one with a lockin box made to measure

Aaron

WHY will you get it sorted when it is Karl's business and he cannot bother his arse too !
. Like i said no probs i offerd why because i could of