Challenge to the hunting ban

Guest Leveller

The challenge to the hunting ban under the European Human Rights Act starts next Tuesday the 5th of July. The Claimants would be grateful if you are able to give an hour of your time and come along to cheer them as they go into court. They are doing a huge service to hunting and freedom - the least we can do is support them! Please forward this request to everyone you know who works or lives in and around London.

Please come to the Royal Courts of Justice on the Strand, London, WC2A 2LL at 9am next Tuesday the 5th of July. It will be over by 10am. The nearest tubes are Holborn and Temple.

From the Connaught Square Squirrel Hunt:

They have the balls... and the nuts! B)

I too have lost a little of my previous faith in the CA. I am more in tune with the approach of the boys at fighttheban.com and would recommend everyone to look at their site. They have wristbands too - everyone should have one in my view!

Cheers.

Snelly

Guest Spike 70

Good god!.....You lot are now taking the piss.....Keep your persional views about the ca to your self!.......This will not be won by back stabing and whinging.

If the ca are not there then who is going to talk to a pro hunting goverment when they come to power...It really is bugger all money to support the ca, fight the ban and anyone else who is working to turn this ban over. Its hard enough to keep people positive and up beat with out people talking like there is no hope.

I spend nearlly all my spare time working with diffrent organisations and there are many diffrent ways to roll this stupid bill over and send it to the grave but we need everyones support.

There is no dening that mistakes have been made but that is in the past. It is time to look forward ......not back....and do your bit!

Pull your fingers out....Log on to fight the ban and join the felix army, get on the E-roots mail and do what you can.

NONE OF US HAVE DONE ENOUGH! That is why we are in this mess!

Its time to change that. WE ARE GOING TO WIN!

Good god!.....You lot are now taking the piss.....Keep your persional views about the ca to your self!.......This will not be won by back stabing and whinging.

If the ca are not there then who is going to talk to a pro hunting goverment when they come to power...It really is bugger all money to support the ca, fight the ban and anyone else who is working to turn this ban over. Its hard enough to keep people positive and up beat with out people talking like there is no hope.

I spend nearlly all my spare time working with diffrent organisations and there are many diffrent ways to roll this stupid bill over and send it to the grave but we need everyones support.

There is no dening that mistakes have been made but that is in the past. It is time to look forward ......not back....and do your bit!

Pull your fingers out....Log on to fight the ban and join the felix army, get on the E-roots mail and do what you can.

NONE OF  US HAVE DONE ENOUGH! That is why we are in this mess!

Its time to change that.    WE ARE GOING TO WIN!

Some of us do More than You Know and ARE doing so i dont need a lecture tyvm!!

Guest baldie

Its time to change that.    WE ARE GOING TO WIN!

and some of us are a lot closer to the CA hierarchy than others, and know exactly whats been going off the last few years :( The new campaigns director at the ca , is Robert Gray, one time editor of the shooting times, when you check out the website, its not hard to see which direction they have now gone is it?Hunting has almost been forgotten, they now are on with game shooting, because there is a lot of untapped money there, and someones got to pay the wages, they have had hunters money, and the pot has run dry. Mistakes have indeed been made, the biggest was trusting the alliance to stop the ban, i seriously doubt shooters trusting them, with their sport.

i think thats one of the biggest problems the hierarchies in most of these organisations are too busy fighting for there own interests instead of realising we are all in this together...dog men, shooters, toffs in red....even fisherman. until people stop campaigning for single issues and realise its all of us whatever form our sport that is in the shit..i think organisations like the CA is going to struggle, i hear this a lot terriermen etc felt let down and used [merely for numbers etc] i think the CA needs to seriously address their concerns and listen to their complaints rather than just believe they have their unqualified support.

yeah we all need to support organisations that are fighting the ban, but equally we need to know that all organisation are supporting ALL of us in defence of our sport

in the immortal words of Sham 69

If the kids are united then we'll never be divided

I don't want to be rejected

I don't want to be denied

Then its not my misfortune

That I've opened up your eyes

Freedom is given

Speak how you feel

I have no freedom

How do you feel

They can lie to my face

But not to my heart

If we all stand together

It will just be the start

:11: :11: :11: now they were a crap band but pretty good when your 14

Guest chilli

Its time to change that.     WE ARE GOING TO WIN!

who the f**k do you are tellin me to keep my views to myself ?? ive seen with my own eyes as have many of here the ca dont give the f**k about the likes of us we are just a cash source to them simple as that they are a bunch of stuck up c**ts who have caused the ban

edited to add well said barraboy