• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#61 scothunter

scothunter

Super Duper Stormtrooper

• Donator
  • 22,050 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:13 pm

same here mate,and if i ever did go out with someone who left dead quarry in ditches.i can assure you that friendship would end very suddenly

#62 Greek Phil

Greek Phil

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:58 pm

Racking up the friends list i see Phil....................not often am wrong but am right again............... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

In the real world the word friend has more meaning.

Unlike your make believe world of Facebook.

Lets just say I'm more selective in whom I call friend.

#63 Greek Phil

Greek Phil

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:07 pm

Davie

Blather on all you want. It still adds up to the same thing.

People will try and call it what ever they will in order to try and convince themselves and others that they are nothing other than common criminals.

Those that have more sense and less delusion simply see it for what it is theft. No different from shop lifting, robbing old grannies, or nicking push bikes off young kids.

#64 scothunter

scothunter

Super Duper Stormtrooper

• Donator
  • 22,050 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:26 pm

Davie

People will try and call it what ever they will in order to try and convince themselves and others that they are nothing other than common criminals.

Those that have more sense and less delusion simply see it for what it is theft. No different from shop lifting, robbing old grannies, or nicking push bikes off young kids.

you still spouting a load of shite

#65 Ideation

Ideation

Jesus Like Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,040 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:28 pm

This guy sounds a lot like that Magdon bloke.

#66 Malt

Malt

sheep bothering mod

• 24,970 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:33 pm

No different from shop lifting, robbing old grannies, or nicking push bikes off young kids.

What a f*****g drama queen... :rolleyes:

#67 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:36 pm

never took anything that i was gonna waste, whats the point? thats when it all changes from a way of life, to just a sport. respect the land and earn respect..........
  • scothunter likes this

#68 Lab

Lab

Wasnt the carling....it was the tennents and the scrumpy.honest

• Donator
  • 23,645 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:02 pm

This guy sounds a lot like that Magdon bloke.

:whistling: :whistling:

#69 Greek Phil

Greek Phil

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:37 pm

Davie

you still spouting a load of shite

The truth is often hard to face up to. Especially by those that it exposes and who deny it simply because they don't have the wit to defend their actions or their POV. The only problem is for them its still the truth regardless of how much they cry foul.

Have a nice day.

#70 Greek Phil

Greek Phil

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:46 pm

No different from shop lifting, robbing old grannies, or nicking push bikes off young kids.

What a f*****g drama queen... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

No drama and certainly no queen.

I realise some with a distorted view of the truth and a hankering to be selective as to which laws they will abide by find direct comparisons to those whom society views as being of lesser good character far from pleasant and the stigma that goes with it distasteful.

Still doesn't remove the stigma or the bad taste though. :laugh:

#71 Blue one

Blue one

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:54 pm

They're not even what I'd call poachers if they're leaving dead carcases lying about the place, they're something far worse.. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... There's far too many in the game these days in it purely for the sake of killing. Bloodthirsty, savage cnuts who don't give a shit... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Hope you get some sort of resolution..

:thumbs:

#72 foxdropper

foxdropper

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,636 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:43 pm

North of the border its seems to be a way of life :yes: whilst we Englishmen live the life of country gents on permission given to us freely :tongue2: .We need to get that wall started really as they will be down here when it all runs out :whistling: .

#73 scothunter

scothunter

Super Duper Stormtrooper

• Donator
  • 22,050 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:48 pm

North of the border its seems to be a way of life http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... whilst we Englishmen live the life of country gents on permission given to us freely http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... .We need to get that wall started really as they will be down here when it all runs out http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... .

awww you made me sad

#74 wireviz

wireviz

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:09 pm

FD how correct you are i think the English have so little lad to stalk on that they will pay large sums of money or try back handed tactics to get stalking over the border we have more than enough and our problem is keeping the English Parasites south of the wall. Christian wee man you will never understand the meaning of friends as most of the English chaps i have met have only used our good natures to back stab us for our lands .I shall now be keeping my lands for personal gain not gifting it to English wannabees. :laugh:
Poaching is a a way of life that even landowners understand. up here unless they are invaders :cray:
  • cammy12 likes this

#75 Greek Phil

Greek Phil

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:33 pm

Davie

We all know you prefer talk out of your arse, and tonight is no exception. :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users