Deer poachers

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

Stu i think DMQ and my status with them is well known !!. No problems and all good well written portfolio,s ;). Tell every one why it took you 50+ stalks to get three successful clean kills to the required standard. :toast: Easy done when you have the right ground for it. Ask Roger he knows how good the ground is. That's why when i told him not to come back he spat the dummy out. :laugh: .Funny how so called sensible people react when you take there sweets away. :icon_eek: .Christian Sutton (GEEK PHIL) i see you jump on side with Stu all the time do you think it is be cause you we so small and the subject of bullying at school..Now you feel the gang mentality helps your cause. :bye:

I am not sure but I think your wrong there. The twat let himself go a couple of theads ago. I say the smart money says its that twat harry,Magdon, barry or baz whatever he likes to call himself and he will be banned as he was before just like on the SD.

Its just a wind up on his part. Coming over to Larling last night? just tring to stir it , No one even answered the post because he is just poison. I have found out so much about him I just dont know how he has time to do any stalking at all.

For god sake admin throw the twat off here for good he does nothing for the site.

Mark.

This guy is the most arrogant person i have ever come across on here, he really does seem to think we are all far inferior in the intelligence department than him, based purely upon the fact that we hold a differing opinion on certain topics. But how pathetic is it that a grown man must come on an internet forum, and attempt to slate the intellect of others in order to make himself feel superior and intelligent. You must be an incredibly lonely man Greek Phil, and i don't buy for one moment that you are anywhere near as intelligent as you are attempting to appear. . . . if you were, you would be able to see what an irritating human being you are.

he

can slate my intellect all he likes,but if he was standing next to me,id rap the nut in him.

• Like 2

Poaching on a small scale cannot and will not ever be on a par with the deeds you speak of GP .The only distinction between a poacher and the man with permission is what side the fence he shoots from .I would say that each and every one of us has at some time stretched the boundary a bit [not you of course GP but all normal ,morally sound field sport fanatics as frequent this site] .If i didnt have permission i would have no choice but to roam as its in me to hunt ,no getting away from that .You need to stop writing shit and post a thread thats interesting and get away from the keyboard crap as its getting boring .

Ok so where is the differentiation between the two? The offer made to Simon is open to you. Wheres the country mile?

"The only distinction between a poacher and the man with permission is what side the fence he shoots from .I would say that each and every one of us has at some time stretched the boundary a bit [not you of course GP but all normal ,morally sound field sport fanatics as frequent this site]"

There more of a difference than you make out and you would have others believe. Since when did poaching become morally sound? Be it practised by field sports fanatics or the depraved. Seeking to clutch at decreasingly supportive straws never did anyone's argument any good.

I"f i didnt have permission i would have no choice but to roam as its in me to hunt ,no getting away from that"

Utter tosh! One of the principle characteristic that separates humans from less intelligent mammals is the ability to choose. It call evolution. Even our closest mammalian relatives the apes exercise that process to some degree.

"You need to stop writing shit and post a thread thats interesting and get away from the keyboard crap as its getting boring ."

I could say the same thing. But where would that get us?

How was the get together last night. I hope a few more turned out.

Watching the door must have got a bit tiresome after a few hours.

Shame Snuff couldn't make it.

Nothing like getting bitter and twisted is there Mark? Twat indeed. :laugh:

Give my regards to our mutual friend.

Getting back to the subject. What's your view on poachers. be they one for the pot merchants or be they clear you out in a night operations?

Edited by Greek Phil

Problem is that this tool is a clever boy , indeed very clever. His problem is that he feels the rest of us are as thick as shit. Now thats a seriouse failing on his part.

I want to hear topics of interest not his drivel. Note that he is looking for targets now his usual one is out of the equation for a while? Make your own minds up who that might be.

Mark

Clever, failing., thick as shit...?? Tut tut Mark. You have me all wrong.

Just a point of order. How many topics f interest do you HEAR on an internet forum that is solely derived from the written word?

I have no interest in targets. Whether your paranoia allows you to believe that or not is of no concern.

Bring back Snuff I say.

How was the get together last night. I hope a few more turned out.

Watching the door must have got a bit tiresome after a few hours.

Shame Snuff couldn't make it.

Nothing like getting bitter and twisted is there Mark? Twat indeed. :laugh:

Give my regards to our mutual friend.

Getting back to the subject. What's your view on poachers. be they one for the pot merchants or be they clear you out in a night operations?

Well a very good evening as it happens , good to get away for an hour or 2 . Had a good laugh with the boys. I dont know who snuff is on the SD or even if he is on there so he may have been there.

I think there was a dozen of us all told.

What really gets me is the fact that with your back ground you could just sign up as another person and add to the forum constructivley, it would be better for every one concerned.

Far as Poaching goes whatever they are after I hate them. That said they are not rapists or robbers in the same way that you are suggesting and no amount of bluster from you can change that.

This guy is the most arrogant person i have ever come across on here, he really does seem to think we are all far inferior in the intelligence department than him, based purely upon the fact that we hold a differing opinion on certain topics. But how pathetic is it that a grown man must come on an internet forum, and attempt to slate the intellect of others in order to make himself feel superior and intelligent. You must be an incredibly lonely man Greek Phil, and i don't buy for one moment that you are anywhere near as intelligent as you are attempting to appear. . . . if you were, you would be able to see what an irritating human being you are.

he

can slate my intellect all he likes,but if he was standing next to me,id rap the nut in him.

and then clean up the blood coz your a neat freak!! :thumbs::tongue2::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Clever, failing., thick as shit...?? Tut tut Mark. You have me all wrong.

Just a point of order. How many topics f interest do you HEAR on an internet forum that is solely derived from the written word?

I said hes clever, there you are he can pick up a country boy on his english. However I know a spoiler when I hear one or should that be read one. I am sure you know.

he

and then clean up the blood coz your a neat freak!! :thumbs::tongue2::laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Aye, it's Magdon.

SH - The thing is mate, you cannot judge a man's intellect by the way that he writes on an internet forum.

He's a man that argues on technicalities, yes a man who jumps a fence and takes a single rabbit to take home for the pot, is technically theft, if that rabbit 'belongs' to someone else other than him, and he takes it without permission, but to suggest it is the same as robbing an old lady of her pension money, is somewhat silly. Even the powers that be can differentiate between the two, and for a man as apparently 'intelligent' as Greek Phil, this should be obvious and not even worth discussing. He just likes to cause an argument and attempt to belittle others, it's pathetic, a man who tries to build himself up by putting others down.

• Like 2

Not a huge number then. Still It was a Thursday night.

True I could do as you suggest. But if you hold views and opinions why not express them. Admittedly, some get blown out of proportion, but is that entirely my fault ?

Even you have bitten in the past at what was in reality perfectly reasonable posts. Having I suspect been wound up by 3rd parties and sent on your way to try and do the deed. No harm done and no offence taken on my part.

I've never said poachers were in the same league as rapists. But poaching is theft, yes?

He's a man that argues on technicalities, yes a man who jumps a fence and takes a single rabbit to take home for the pot, is technically theft, if that rabbit 'belongs' to someone else other than him, and he takes it without permission, but to suggest it is the same as robbing an old lady of her pension money, is somewhat silly. .

Hooray!

Thank you!

I rest my case your honour.

Admittedly the robbing old ladys example was a bit strong but need must as they say.