Deer poachers

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

North of the border its seems to be a way of life :yes: whilst we Englishmen live the life of country gents on permission given to us freely :tongue2: .We need to get that wall started really as they will be down here when it all runs out :whistling: .

That Roman guy Hadrian had the right idea when he built that one straight across the country, he must have known that there arse sqeeked when they walked,( we never learned did we it must be because we English are fools its taking us long enough in believing owd Hadrian a trait we dont seem to shake off)

It didnt take the buggers long to nick the stones though did it as its nearly all gone :D :D :D Probably used for constructing high seats as the english guys are fed up of taking them up there to be nicked its a bit like pigs eating cherrys

Perhaps David could shed some light on why there isnt much left of owd Hadrians wall :D :D :D

Probably because it wasnt left in someones safe keeping but I might be wrong in that assumption :whistling:

One thing I do know is you need to get inspected on your return as there appears to be loads of parasites North of the Border and check the creases in your wallet as well as they have a natural ability in lodging there and extracting the well earned variety :D

Kind Regards

Stu

Hey Stu looks like you are the king of crap mate :laugh: . This is the man that slagged a AW off because he couldn't shoot deer .This si the man that took seven deer to complete his lev 2 and over 3 years.This is the chap i was told who haunched gut and shot over a boundary before finally getting it correct. Still it was never his fault this type of person you meet in life and give a wide birth. Tight with cash is certainly your thing Stu. Lets face it most of your stalking has been done in Scotland WHY? because you have begged it for free like some big rat waiting for the rubbish to be thrown out. :bad: . I will give you this Stu you can copy and paste some good info but i think your own ability if you have a bit? Is down to the very Kind chaps north of the border. :bye: .Now you should also know that people who bring stuff north of the border for there own personal use do so at there own risk I will be asking Andrew if he is responsible for every thing you do on the wood you begged off him. I think not grow a set Stu and toughen up a bit and keep taken the sisstatins time is running out for us all. :laugh:

its almost laughable "some" english lads slag of scotland,well to those lads you should stand by your convictions.I hate pakis and blacks and kikes.i have nothing to do with them,dont speak to them,dont visit thier country and switch over the telly if they come on.if i felt as strongly as some of you lads about another nation,i certainly would not visit the countryor have any thing to do with them.even if it dd involve my sport.my principles would be furthermost in my thoughts.

tbh if you feel like that id rather you didnt visit scotland.i dont know what kind of response you expected from such a post,but i think your just a bit of a knob tbh/i dont know you and now with that comment i really dont want to,but i imagine you as a two faced c**t mate.bet when you come up here for your shooting,you couldnt be nicer to your scottish hosts.maybe the next time your up here for your shooting,you should tell the landowner or the keeper your true thoughts on him and his country.

makes me sad that some english lads feel this wayits c**ts like you that give the english the persona of being arrogant,glad to say though,most english lads i have met,and ive worked all over england have been really sound and couldnt ask for a better welcome.

• Like 1

Whats up David anyone would think your jealous of me :D to be honest for the world of me I cant see why your an assesor I would have thought with your attitude and remarks someone in DMQ would have pulled your tag .

In my view not someone who portrays the goals of DMQ but hey that might change in the future with a bit of luck :yes:

Regarding time running out for us all I can understand your concerns with you yourself having an immediate relative with health problems which I would have thought would only make you more cautious of those kind of remarks, but I wish your kin well.

As you are aware I have had my operation and sorted, no hole here pal as i am sorted now according to my consultant surgeon I should live a long and healthy life much to your disappiontment I am sure :bye:

its almost laughable "some" english lads slag of scotland,well to those lads you should stand by your convictions.I hate pakis and blacks and kikes.i have nothing to do with them,dont speak to them,dont visit thier country and switch over the telly if they come on.if i felt as strongly as some of you lads about another nation,i certainly would not visit the countryor have any thing to do with them.even if it dd involve my sport.my principles would be furthermost in my thoughts.

tbh if you feel like that id rather you didnt visit scotland.i dont know what kind of response you expected from such a post,but i think your just a bit of a knob tbh/i dont know you and now with that comment i really dont want to,but i imagine you as a two faced c**t mate.bet when you come up here for your shooting,you couldnt be nicer to your scottish hosts.maybe the next time your up here for your shooting,you should tell the landowner or the keeper your true thoughts on him and his country.

makes me sad that some english lads feel this wayits c**ts like you that give the english the persona of being arrogant,glad to say though,most english lads i have met,and ive worked all over england have been really sound and couldnt ask for a better welcome.

Thats because most of us do make strangers welcome . Maybe its just certain individuals who portray to be Scottish who arnt I might add and one in particular who I find to match the description perfectly. No prizes though to whom I refer to :D

"Davie

We all know you prefer talk out of your arse, and tonight is no exception. :yes:"

Pot. Kettle ! :whistling:

for someone with a stated location as "Up ma ain arse". I'd have a guess that you would know far more about the subject (talking out ya arse) then I ever would. 8)

Thats because most of us do make strangers welcome . Maybe its just certain individuals who portray to be Scottish who arnt I might add and one in particular who I find to match the description perfectly. No prizes though to whom I refer to :D

Stu

Seem like there is a great deal of pretence going on in certain quarters. Pretending to be Scottish is just about as sad as it gets. It must stem from a deep down need to feel accepted. :rofl:

Whats up David anyone would think your jealous of me :D to be honest for the world of me I cant see why your an assesor I would have thought with your attitude and remarks someone in DMQ would have pulled your tag .

In my view not someone who portrays the goals of DMQ but hey that might change in the future with a bit of luck :yes:

Stu

It might well be not only thing that gets pulled. :whistling:

Stu

I think they are very much aware now I dont think I need to expand on it further .

Stu

I think they are very much aware now I dont think I need to expand on it further .

A nod is a good as a wink to a blind man. ;):yes:

Enough said. :cheers:

Well, i've just wasted 20 mins of my life reading a load of grown men bitching like little girls in a playground. I dont know any of you, which is probably for the best, but have to say, Greek Phil, there are some prize idiots on this site but im pretty sure not one of them comes across quite as pompous and gratingly irritating as you.

If you could all take your little cat fight to PM Im sure everyone else would appreciate it and Hoolit's thread could continue. Worse than bloody kids.

• Like 3

Well, i've just wasted 20 mins of my life reading a load of grown men bitching like little girls in a playground. I dont know any of you, which is probably for the best, but have to say, Greek Phil, there are some prize idiots on this site but im pretty sure not one of them comes across quite as pompous and gratingly irritating as you.

If you could all take your little cat fight to PM Im sure everyone else would appreciate it and Hoolit's thread could continue. Worse than bloody kids.

Abit of sense there :yes:

My mam always use to say "You can't please everyone, so you might as well please yourself" :angel:

Edited by Greek Phil