Sign in to follow this  
Hoolit

Deer poachers

There it goes again. More glooping sounds. :boredom:

That will be the black dude ramming your mum, best go and pull him off before she tires..............some how, I think you will be leaving shortly anyway ;)

Shooters that do what for money?

Suck off Greek men called Phil.

Your not one of them are you Lee? It could be that you know far more about it than your letting on.

looks to me as if your being made look like the desperate one :laugh:

It depends upon where you happen to be standing. I'm stood on the bank tipping in flies. :huh:

Yep definitely a gudgeon and a desperate one at that.

That well developed mind of yours aint letting you down by any chance is it?..........you do seem a bit lost for words?

Funny, you always seem to end up that way everytime you attempt to hijack a place.........the replys get shorter and your vast vocabulary seems to desert you.........now off you go, mummy needs her ice pack because "Uncle" Winston has finished.

Your not one of them are you Lee? It could be that you know far more about it than your letting on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you the Queens hubby?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you the Queens hubby?

:blink:

Edited by Greek Phil

Can someone please ban this man, i've been away for four days on holiday and come back and the clown is still going on. How many times does the report button have to be used before the mods take any notice? This site is barely worth going on anymore, it's more like a f*****g playground.

Edited by Tyla

Goodbye Phil, your grammar and intellect isn't quite as good as you seem to think. This may amaze you but perhaps many members aren't quite as thick as you think, many have lived life, perhaps even been to university and hold down jobs. Although Phil, by the time i have typed this, and halfway through you reading it hopefully your ban has kicked in..............

Goodbye Phil, your grammar and intellect isn't quite as good as you seem to think. This may amaze you but perhaps many members aren't quite as thick as you think, many have lived life, perhaps even been to university and hold down jobs. Although Phil, by the time i have typed this, and halfway through you reading it hopefully your ban has kicked in..............

good lad!......the phrase 'delusions of grandeur' springs to mind when you read through his posts.........good riddance, feckin irritant!

:laugh: Well done Simo