Deer poachers

i for one find you very entertaining phil,keep up the good work mate :D:thumbs:

Really?........I find him a complete prick with an over inflated opinion of his own IQ......but opinions differ :laugh:

:laugh:

i think hes just sitting back and counting up the victims on here taking his bait very clever how he operates tbh, i suppose youve got to be a master of the art to appreciate it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He works to a formula and then asking different questions he folds and avoids answering them. Not clever just a troll.

• Like 2

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

Really?........I find him a complete prick with an over inflated opinion of his own IQ......but opinions differ :laugh:

:laugh:

i think hes just sitting back and counting up the victims on here taking his bait very clever how he operates tbh, i suppose youve got to be a master of the art to appreciate it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He is not clever my friend and certainly no master of the art..........its amature night with this bloke ;)

You are correct Christian the subject has been covered on other forums But the lads here might not have seen it. But training a dog to work a line is a science and weather it is done on a lead or off it only makes a difference to who is training the dog and for what purpose. I will ask your expertise Christian as you seem to write a lot but do little. ;) . But a dog to me has to do a dam sight more than track. But luckily most times all in needs to do is walk a hour old sent up a barely park and find my deer for me. :thumbs: . With regards the flurencent collars and leads i have no use for them at all.If me dog is on the end of a lead even a ten mtr one i know were it is i dont need day glow to help.The eroupenas on the other hand work there dogs in groups driving out deer to guns and need the said colours to save deaths by friendly fire. :laugh: . We of coarse will always have the fantics over here who try and do things the same way even buy things like german hats and VW campervans to travel the coutry shows in the summer . EVEN NOW ONE CHAP WHO TRYS TO TALK WITH GERMAN ACCENT. :laugh:

Tracking for tracking sake Ria 5 months old.

th_Ria60mtrtrackbloodskin001.jpg

They sure do. :yes:

They are like butts everyone has at least 1, and they all sit on them at some point.

Or just spend their time talking out of them as in your case huh.......keep going my bullshitting friend or have you run out of material?

I apologise to the originator and to anyone else if I get this wrong but the following few words seem so apt an response.

" a way and go blow smoke up some other posters arse "

Edited by Greek Phil

Apologise to the originator and to anyone else if I get this wrong but the following few words seem so apt an response.

Your drying up fannyboy, as I said, not clever......stupid ;)

• Like 1

Apologise to the originator and to anyone else if I get this wrong but the following few words seem so apt an response.

A word of advice WILF your no match for our Harry/Christian as Davey thinks he his :D he will tie you in knots mate no disrespect . he has been taught by experts in the art of piss taking , he will cast a fly in your direction and you made a big mistake in snapping at it,

A wise salmon holds steady water eyeing its prey from underneath letting the easy one float down stream. Hes got you caught hook line and sinker :D Leave him to those who can play him and nibble his bait :laugh:

Like a few others I find him amusing its only because we know his method of operandi and can sort him.

Be a good boy Harry and leave him alone now before I slap your wrists :tongue2:

A word of advice WILF your no match for our Harry/Christian as Davey thinks he his :D he will tie you in knots mate no disrespect . he has been taught by experts in the art of piss taking , he will cast a fly in your direction and you made a big mistake in snapping at it,

A wise salmon holds steady water eyeing its prey from underneath letting the easy one float down stream. Hes got you caught hook line and sinker :D Leave him to those who can play him and nibble his bait :laugh:

Like a few others I find him amusing its only because we know his method of operandi and can sort him.

Do you not find it all a bit sad? To hide behind an avatar using a relatively high level of English to imply intelligence and an overall 'Im clever so Im right' attitude is really quite pathetic.

I have had the pleasure of knowing some truly and profoundly intelligent people and none of them felt the need to belittle others by use of their intelligence even when said person deserved it. Thats the difference between truly intelligent people and those that are good actors.

You will find that the majority of academics and proffessionals talk in down to earth plain English to save others of a non academic background feeling unneccesarily intimidated. And that is because they are genuinely intelligent and have no desire or need to belittle others, those that do have that need play the part all too convincingly.

I wonder if this chap is so 'superior' face to face....

Its all very amusing at first, but when the joke becomes old and thats all he has to contribute it soon becomes tiresome.

• Like 2

Thank you for your advice matey, but I think personally you are giving this idiot a little to much respect.

He aint bad to waste some time with, but as with his previous incarnations, he will be done away with when he becomes tiresome no doubt to re-surface in another guise and so the wheel will turn.

I am waiting for him to start on about his company that he owns next..........blah blah

• Like 1

Stu

You know me so well. :laugh:

As you know you'll get the occasional intellectual gudgeon. I was going to say minnow but IIRC gudgeon are bottom sludge feeder so the term seemed more fitting for this poor speciem as we have in the swim now, rise to the fly. I find the best ploy with such lowly offering is to continue to feed them the odd tit bit, eventually they find themselves over feed or out matched which ever you prefer, and float off down stream belly up to be snapped up by some hungry jack pike on the look out for an easy meal.

We'll get the usual flash or show of their colours as they try to disrupt the fly as it passes down stream on its way to its intended. But as always they never amount to anything, you simply lift and cast again.

Enough of the piscatorial references. :laugh:

You'll need to improve your hand/eye co-ordination if you want to slap my wrists.

Atb

Edited by Greek Phil

Stu

As you know you'll get the occasional intellectual gudgeon. I was going to say minnow but IIRC gudgeon are bottom sludge feeder so the term seemed more fitting for this poor speciem as we have in the swim now, rise to the fly. I find the best ploy with such lowly offering is to continue to feed them the odd tit bit, eventually they find themselves over feed or out matched which ever you prefer, and float off down stream belly up to be snapped up by some hungry jack pike on the look out for an easy meal.

We'll get the usual flash or show of their colours as they try to disrupt the fly as it passes down stream on its way to its intended. But as always they never amount to anything, you simply lift and cast again.

You'll need to improve your hand/eye co-ordination if you want to slap my wrists.

Atb

is that why you have made a few grammar mistakes in your posts.seriously, get a f*****g life,you really a boring c**t of a man.

Clever manipulation of ones own vocabulary does not imply a superior intellect. ie: Any old div can string a few posh words together to make themselves look clever, it's not rocket science...

Stu

Atb

is that why you have made a few grammar mistakes in your posts.seriously, get a f*****g life,you really a boring c**t of a man.

I think you'll find that should be " made a few grammatical mistakes".

You say what you do yet you still keep reading the posts. Any one else spot the irony in that. :laugh:

Just so you know I've been called far worse by far better than you, so what ever you chirp up with is like water of a ducks back.