Deer poachers

Well got to Dogs Both working and woulddnt thank you for a ferret. Go out 3 times aweek and still after 30 years enjoy every stalk. Shoot more than my fair share of deer also take friends out.

MY NEW DOG 7 MONTHS OLD

sutherland6.jpg

Finding a large Buck

th_13-8-2011001.jpg

Time to keep the posts interesting. :thumbs:

f**k me, something interesting at last . . . . . . . well done! Now can everyone else stop using a pubic forum to air your dirty laundry?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

Any one else use a tracking dog.

Yes! She even has a long florescent lead and tracking harness. :D

There's a world of difference between working a dog on a 2-24 hour old track and allowing a dog to range freely over stubble or open hill ground. As the lads over on SD explained to you, before you where banned, Davie.

Any one else use a tracking dog.

Yes! She even has a long florescent lead and tracking harness. :D

There's a world of difference between working a dog on a 2-24 hour old track and allowing a dog to range freely over stubble or open hill ground. As the lads over on SD explained to you, before you where banned, Davie.

You just cant stop ya shit stiring can ya! The lads trying to change the topic to make this thread half way constructive and you still have to have a little snidey dig at him. Take you're grievances to PM because no mature man wants to hear your arrogant whinings.

• Like 2

i for one find you very entertaining phil,keep up the good work mate :D:thumbs:

Really?........I find him a complete prick with an over inflated opinion of his own IQ......but opinions differ :laugh:

Snidey dig...certainly not. Simply making those as yet uninformed that this subject has been covered in great depth else where and with that very poster.In order to save raking over the same old coals.

There's nothing arrogant about it.

and what about the lads who want to hear all about it and not listen to you condensending him ,ye pillock

Really?........I find him a complete prick with an over inflated opinion of his own IQ......but opinions differ :laugh:

They sure do. :yes:

They are like butts everyone has at least 1, and they all sit on them at some point.

Snidey dig...certainly not. Simply making those as yet uninformed that this subject has been covered in great depth else where and with that very poster.In order to save raking over the same old coals.

There's nothing arrogant about it.

and what about the lads who want to hear all about it and not listen to you condensending him ,ye pillock

Save yourself the bother just go read the various threads on SD. You'll find all you need to know there. From some real experts on the subject from both here in the UK and Europe.

Those europeans are pages ahead of us in the UK on training deer tracking dogs.

:laugh:

i think hes just sitting back and counting up the victims on here taking his bait very clever how he operates tbh, i suppose youve got to be a master of the art to appreciate it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They sure do. :yes:

They are like butts everyone has at least 1, and they all sit on them at some point.

Or just spend their time talking out of them as in your case huh.......keep going my bullshitting friend or have you run out of material?