Deer poachers

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

Hello again Rasher/Magdon/Phil,

You are so easy to tell from your writing style. So have you brought the Ethics and morals and how society is coming down on all of us?

How society has poaching and fieldsports in the forefront their minds?

Shooting and paying for country pursuits is the way forward because it sorts the wheat from the chaff?

Bleeding heck I see we have been busy on here in the last few days on this topic . :bad:

Whilst you girls have been intoxicated with your own exuberance and wallowing in your own tenacity some of us have been doing some deer management improvements opening up rides and creating a natural habitat which has cost us both time and money. :D

By the way David my friend to whom I affectionately refer to as Nat Jackerly Tredders through reasons only he and I know :D has got himself a new I pod so I was able to log into my account on T.H.L whilst I was up there and I showed him your abusive P.Ms :blink: I should add he wasn't amused I might add. Remember what I said about having your tag marked, well its marked now goodstyle.

Next time you send abusive pms maybe you will think twice to whom you send them to. :bye:

Regards

Stu

• Like 1

Whilst you girls have been intoxicated with your own exuberance and wallowing in your own tenacity some of us have been doing some deer management improvements opening up rides and creating a natural habitat which has cost us both time and money. :D

By the way David my friend to whom I affectionately refer to as Nat Jackerly Tredders through reasons only he and I know :D has got himself a new I pod so I was able to log into my account on T.H.L whilst I was up there and I showed him your abusive P.Ms :blink: I should add he wasn't amused I might add. Remember what I said about having your tag marked, well its marked now goodstyle.

Next time you send abusive pms maybe you will think twice to whom you send them to. :bye:

Hi Stu

Been a busy bank holiday weekend for me too. Had some muntjac stalking to get done and even managed to put a pricket with a broken rear lower leg in the larder.

Davie's still sending abusive PM's is he. You'd have thought he'd have learnt that such actions only ends in tears. As it was part of the reason why they banned him over on SD again. You should do as I have and block the sad and disruptive miscreant.

I believe there's a log being kept of these abusive PM's ready to be passed on to the right people. There should be a file of some size on the system by now.

If you lot are the respectable face of hunting deer, then you can shove it right up your arse................hunters?, your a f*****g joke!

What you are is blokes with guns, nothing more!

• Like 2

Hi Stu

Been a busy bank holiday weekend for me too. Had some muntjac stalking to get done and even managed to put a pricket with a broken rear lower leg in the larder.

Davie's still sending abusive PM's is he. You'd have thought he'd have learnt that such actions only ends in tears. As it was part of the reason why they banned him over on SD again. You should do as I have and block the sad and disruptive miscreant.

I believe there's a log being kept of these abusive PM's ready to be passed on to the right people. There should be a file of some size on the system by now.

I have :thumbs:

Hi Stu

I have :thumbs:

Good! When such a weighty tomb lands on the desk of those that have the authority to act.................... They will !

They did it to you know who. :boogy:

Christian first off most of the Abusive Pm.s have come from you and isn't it nice to keep things that disrupt a board off it. Or would you prefer to bring a board down. How much did you pay for the muntjac staking Chris any medals in them.

But the best laugh was the phone call i got last night. It went something like ."Davie stu will clear the area up and then i will be giving him his marching orders!" PS Stu the section across from Andrews house that needed cleared has got bob on as a full member :air_kiss:

The wheel gose round once Stu TIC TOC

f*****g hell, some of you lot want to get a dog or a ferret or something, might give you something to fill your time with, other than all this flirting, i know shooting stuff is boring as f**k, and you must be looking for other avenues of amusement, but f*****g hell, you are a bunch of sad, boring c**ts. SHut up and f**k off, or meet up and batter ten shades of shit into each other and be done with it.

Well got to Dogs Both working and woulddnt thank you for a ferret. Go out 3 times aweek and still after 30 years enjoy every stalk. Shoot more than my fair share of deer also take friends out.

MY NEW DOG 7 MONTHS OLD

sutherland6.jpg

Finding a large Buck

th_13-8-2011001.jpg

Time to keep the posts interesting. :thumbs:

Christian first off most of the Abusive Pm.s have come from you and isn't it nice to keep things that disrupt a board off it. Or would you prefer to bring a board down. How much did you pay for the muntjac staking Chris any medals in them.

But the best laugh was the phone call i got last night. It went something like ."Davie stu will clear the area up and then i will be giving him his marching orders!" PS Stu the section across from Andrews house that needed cleared has got bob on as a full member :air_kiss:

Davie

Do you make it up as you go along or do you work to a script. :laugh: :laugh:

Abusive PM's from me...? Nah pal thats your modus operandi not mine. I simply reply courtly to those that you send me before blocking you then send copies to those collating the file.

Tic toc indeed.

86440299.Bj7u7Ce5.wanker.gifkissass.gif