Deer poachers

werent getting at you hoolit,just that knob stavros

No offence taken ive been told to watch out for two foriegn guys using a old shape volvo estate ,it has been seen in the Wset lothian area.

Keep smiling Hoolit

what colour and where about in west lothian mate? :thumbs::victory:

Hi from what ive been told it seems to be a red or dark orange colour all ive been told is it has been seen a couple of times on an estate in west lothian area the guy wont say any more than that ,he is a well respected shooting man in that area.

These things tend to come via two or three differant parties so i usually take them as a tip and no more ,i dont know if they were involved in anything up my way or not.

But i feel a lot better now that crossbow is out of commission.

Keep smiling Hoolit

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

dont you mean hop.your letting your high standards slip stavros.

Correct I did mean hop not hope.LOL

I do try to maintain a certain high standard in all things manners, attitude, ethics, morals. But even I make the occasional typo.

shame your still up your own trumper mr perfect

i won't bother with a smiley as you don't like them

Maybe you should have a wee word with your mate Stu he struggles to understand the standards you talk about. :laugh: In fact he would be selling the stalker equivalent of the big issue if he could. :laugh: Double standards. You often take the moral high ground and give mouth support to good causes to make your self look respectable .For example John Robb,s very good cause Have you or your friend really supported that great cause . NO.Just a wee gob shit!! you ARE ONLY HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE BANNED EVERYWERE ELSE .

DAvie

I didn't believe Stu struggles with understanding the standards discussed. He's not a thick as 2 short planks like others. I believe the Big Issue has helped many people in extreme difficulties over the years its been published.Nothing double about that.

I agree Robbo's appeal is for a very worthy cause. As I already support a similar worthy cause and have done for a number of years I'll let others shoulder the burden on Johns. What have you contributed to Johns appeal? Some manky out of date pies perhaps? Or a night out with the lamp?

"you ARE ONLY HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE BANNED EVERYWERE ELSE" No Davie wrong again. That would be you, you're referring too. You about as welcome as a bad smell. Just ask the lads at Dalgleishes. :rofl:

I do try to maintain a certain high standard in all things manners, attitude, ethics, morals. But even I make the occasional typo.

I see nothing wrong with high standards,I also see they can be problematic for people that either cant or choose not to strive for them too. Personally I see that as their problem. Each to his own and all that.

Don't mind smilies. :D They say a picture paints a 1000 words.

Here's one I quite like but very rarely use..............................................................

:feck:

I see nothing wrong with high standards,I also see they can be problematic for people that either cant or choose not to strive for them too. Personally I see that as their problem. Each to his own and all that.

Don't mind smilies. :D They say a picture paints a 1000 words.

Here's one I quite like but very rarely use..............................................................

:feck:

stunning

:air_kiss: let me see if i can smell this ploppery,

why ARE YOU SO MUCH up your own trumper?

i don't get it really,

no smiley

and if you put a word with eight letters or more i will not reply

He don't have none :laugh: He buys by the day

Nothing wrong with buy your stalkng or shooting by the day. Its what keeps many keepers and stalkers in fulltime employment. There are lots of keen legitimate sportsmen who's only opportunity to have some sport is if they put their hands in their pockets and buy a day or two.

I knew you were a pay-as-you-go shooter, I said as much to someone via PM the other day... :notworthy:

You can't stand the thought of people getting for free what you pay so dearly for, can you? :laugh: Must make you green with envy to think of all those lads who get paid for deer control or get it for free eh? :D

He don't have none :laugh: He buys by the day

Nothing wrong with buy your stalkng or shooting by the day. Its what keeps many keepers and stalkers in fulltime employment. There are lots of keen legitimate sportsmen who's only opportunity to have some sport is if they put their hands in their pockets and buy a day or two.

I knew you were a pay-as-you-go shooter, I said as much to someone via PM the other day... :notworthy:

You can't stand the thought of people getting for free what you pay so dearly for, can you? :laugh: Must make you green with envy to think of all those lads who get paid for deer control or get it for free eh? :D

Just shows how wrong people can be. Its easy to see why ASSume starts with the word ASS and why it goes so well with smart.

Just shows how wrong people can be. Its easy to see why ASSume starts with the word ASS and why it goes so well with smart.

If you'll excuse my lack of eloquence, that's bollocks.. All your posts on this matter have got nothing to do with legalities or the eternal struggle between right and wrong, it's all down to the green eyed monster.. :yes:

• Like 1
stunning

Thank you.

if you put a word with eight letters or more i will not reply

OK. Try this one on for size. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. :victory:

i'm starting to like you

creepy, but hey, bed soon, no pressure

i can't do that philipe

your a very clever friend of mine now, what little bit will you PUT up mi dear?

can we not just go lay down?

i will take the picture of your mother off my avatar if it helps?

let me know,

pm only paaaleeeeasee

i can't do that philipe

your a very clever friend of mine now, what little bit will you PUT up mi dear?

can we not just go lay down?

i will take the picture of your mother off my avatar if it helps?

let me know,

pm only paaaleeeeasee

Have you been snorting that old salvaged anti freeze again?

Edited by Greek Phil