Deer poachers

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

i firmly believe that hunting is in the blood and no matter how you try you cant help it so if your lucky enough to have miles of permission or none at all your going to be out there doing it, its just how you do it that makes the differance, you do a bit of poaching unobtrusivley with what ever method that you chose, with as little disturbance as possable i dont see the harm and i know some guys pay to shoot over land they have or rent it but think of it this way what would you rather have to odd deer dissapearing with someone poaching it or a bunch of contract stalkers moving in and wiping most of the deer on your land out legally i know what id pick ..lol...like i say its in the blood

Edited by nastybilly

No worries with my high seats mate first off they ain't worth much money and second no one would lift one knowing it was mine its called respect. But leave one lying at the side of the road so you can collect on insurance now that's a different matter. :icon_eek: .

Poaching is not steeling it is different !! Also like most crimes there are different degrees of it. Like picking daffodils off the road side or raiding a skip nothing like robbing a house .Lets not get to excited about so called wild life crime it is to hypocritical. :thumbs:

In the eyes of the law theft is theft even if its given different terminology . Just ask that bint who has just been done for taking the dumped stock out of tescos bins if you'd like clarification of the law.

Some might like to think they are above the law. Some find themselves with court judgements against them. Sounds familiar ay' Davie?

Edited by Greek Phil

Theft is theft regardless of what hook you try to hang it on to try and justify it.

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart arse should know that....

Try to split hairs as much as you like. Still falls way short of any justification though. ................being such a fecking smart arse you should know that....

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed for the sake of killing or carried out an action that would be of great cost to a land owner. I enjoy the countryside and have the up most respect for the wildlife in it. Greek Phil can you not see that not everyone who love's the countryside and enjoy's to hunt for what they eat are in the prediciment to do so! And they dont have to be labeled as low life for doing so. For many poachers (the type who take one for the pot) if they could have permission then they would.

I firmly believe that if Land owners and Game keepers could all see this they could harness this into somthing good, especialy for the youth of today.

And before a world of abuse comes hurling my way, let me add that I only poach small game, in small quantitys and in a sportman like manner.

Unfortunately you are in a tiny minority. And you'll get no word of abuse from me.

Theft is theft regardless of what hook you try to hang it on to try and justify it.

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart arse should know that....

Try to split hairs as much as you like. Still falls way short of any justification though. ................being such a fecking smart arse you should know that....

It's not splitting hairs. Nobody owns 'wild' animals, the clue is in the name: 'wild'. To call it theft implies that they belong to someone..

they would need to be right f*****g stupid c**ts to leave thier motors till the morning.

Couldn't have said it better. But then they're not high on the evolutionary scale.

i noticed you left the bit out where i said" i didnt believe a word of it."

i think your full of shit tbh

they would need to be right f*****g stupid c**ts to leave thier motors till the morning.

Couldn't have said it better. But then they're not high on the evolutionary scale.

i noticed you left the bit out where i said" i didnt believe a word of it."

i think your full of shit tbh

Ah well. I could say the same . But then opinions are worth what you pay for them.

You see Chris people see poaching in a different way now while the greedy English want to fill the boots with game poached over a nightforce.Most of the lads i know and that's plenty certainly not the minority your would like to think they are. Just want to go out and have a bit of sport and that's what they do. A couple of rabbit a fox a deer Pheasant it makes no difference its not steeling its poaching and i am sure you will agree that the law makers and law enforcers up this way do don't waist much resource on catching these Willey fellows.

May i add i have never once seen any chaps out poaching leave there ill gotten gain to rot on a field all the edible game goes home with them. :icon_eek:

Edited by wireviz