Apart from goldys female reds for me on hares all day long get them nice and fit and they will take anythin on, for me male Harris and hares is just a no no or u got lucky, my female red flys at 3lb and I've seen her struggle with them so 1lb 8 male Harris has got no chance so I think some 1 been telling porkies. I've seen female Harris refuse to fly them.

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look pal i was having a laugh way the guy then he starts with all his i think you should lay off the post till i get my information correct who is he to tell me what to do ? and who do u think you are

Hi! John, Female HHs Can and will take Hares. It is worth remembering that the Hare is a powerful animal and is capable of seriously injuring the bird which may even result in the death of the bird. I

u got your male on steroids mate? mines flys at 1lb 12 oz male and he has no chance in hell of holding a hare he had tried several times and got flung about iv seen big hares give whippets a hard time

I had a Gos get kicked off a Hare three times and still had the pace and agility to get back up and nail it again. also seen a good size old female lose her grip on a Hare and get back up and have it down again before it reached cover :thumbs: .

Not many Eagles get them again after missing and being grounded........

I had a Gos get kicked off a Hare three times and still had the pace and agility to get back up and nail it again. also seen a good size old female lose her grip on a Hare and get back up and have it down again before it reached cover :thumbs: .

Not many Eagles get them again after missing and being grounded........

:victory:

ATB for the new year mate..

I flew a friends bird for 3 seasons he worked on the land fill sites and this the little man as I named him flew every day and was as fit as he did not refuse an thing at 1lb 7. We all went on a field meet to lincon and he took 2 hare for me. He seamed bomb proof and had hell of a reputation. I thought I would be in line to have this bird but when my friend sold up he wanted him to be hunted every day and I could not give the bird that. So little man was sold and I was heart broken. He is apparently now being lamped as well and is making a name for himself with his new owner.

Miss you little fella good flying and happy hunting love daddy!

Lee

Edited by Lee C