Hindhunting

Guest Leveller

Guest Leveller

I had a job that I couldn't do today and found myself with some time on my hands. I thought I'd give Charlie a rest today and go in search of something a bit bigger :icon_eek: . So I checked the meet card Larkbarrow Corner at 1100 so off we went.

1201_0000.jpg

Unfortunately I missed the meet and didn't get there until around 1115 and the fog was so thick nobody really knew where the hounds had gone :( .

1201_0001.jpg

I still managed to get stung for my cap though even when I joked that I wouldn't pay until the fog lifted :):D .

1201_0001a.jpg

All that was left to do was to drive around and try and find some sign of them :lol: . The trouble with hindhunting is that they aren't harboured so it is very much a guessing game as to where to position yourself for a good view. I was reliably informed that they were on there way out to Manor Allotment so that was where I was headed but the bloody fog was so thick it made it impossible to see anything :( . I didn't catch up with any sign of them until about 1400 when I was informed by a mate that they were just seen heading towards Weir Water in Doone Valley, great I've just come from there :rolleyes: .I was on the verge of giving up and heading towards Horner to catch up with The Minehead Harriers. Until I stopped up on the top and managed to see something right off in the distance it looked good when using the binos' anyway :D:D .

1201_0006.jpg

So at least I had something to follow now. On to the next spot the kids enjoyed looking at all " The presents " that were walking around :D:p

1202_0003.jpg

and the original off roader B)

1202_0004.jpg

Just so you can get a feel of the general view of our goverment on the moor right now :angry::angry::angry:

1202_0007.jpg

This was as close as I got to any hounds today you can see a lone hound in the back of the Landy which got lost and rescued by the hunt staff :)

1202_0008.jpg

1202_0010.jpg