finished mews and start of my diary

saxonmaster

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes im touching his feet now, dont think i need to use tirings every time i man him. i want the bird to be with me because he is happy to be with me not everytime i pick him up hes getting food. if

Posted Images

Nice neat job saxon :thumbs: , the elbow drain pipe food shoots take some beating, I still use them at the back of my imprint pens to fire food straight onto the nest ledge if needed, also use this method on my old pairs of Harris's aviary. simple and effective just the way I like it! I like the simple things in life these days mate :laugh:

Jasp

Nice neat job saxon :thumbs: , the elbow drain pipe food shoots take some beating, I still use them at the back of my imprint pens to fire food straight onto the nest ledge if needed, also use this method on my old pairs of Harris's aviary. simple and effective just the way I like it! I like the simple things in life these days mate :laugh:

Jasp

get rid of the astro turf out the muse as it harbours jerms and its not needed ,nice set up mate but one thing u should look at is a double door as when the bird is in moult of free lofted it can escape now or or put some plastic strips to prevent this ,

ian

get rid of the astro turf out the muse as it harbours jerms and its not needed ,nice set up mate but one thing u should look at is a double door as when the bird is in moult of free lofted it can escape now or or put some plastic strips to prevent this ,

ian