th_endofjulystalkingwithria007.jpg Sorry trying to learn how to put pictures up. Any was out this morning and had my wee pup on a stalk the bucks were rutting and she held well a real good time for learning the ropes as smells and sounds are every were. Edited by wireviz

Davie

Looks like those bucks weren't the only things that got culled yesterday. Even 6Pointers that have lead a protected existence under the wing of a Jay bird get the bullet eventually. :yes:

You'll just have to take your Stalking in another Direction and start a new Passion. :laugh: :laugh: :cray:

Stu

A long over due cull in the eyes of many. The truth will out

You might have to go look for him here http://z11.£$%^**((/Passion_...ing/index.php? or here www.passionforstalking.co.uk

Looks like his H4H competition guess the roe head CIC score and win a signed copy of RP's new book came to nowt. It is over a month ago that it was all supposed to happen at the Scottish Game Fair. Yet no announcement of a winner.

Harry the head has been with the the assessor for a few weeks now and will get done soon as Mr Prior is well enough to do it. I for one will not rush him on the subject and wish him a speedy recovery.With regards the culling ha ha do you think it was over due :angel:

Edited by wireviz

RiaAugusttherut.jpg This mornings hard find in deep barley

Why dont you use a brighter collar on your dog :whistling:

Why do you think his dog needs a brighter collar? :huh:

A mate of mines got one of those dogs and you need an high seat to see it when it gets in long barley only trouble is some ones half hitched it so everytime he takes his dog out he looses it, along with his high seat

Edited by Caprelous

Harry the head has been with the the assessor for a few weeks now and will get done soon as Mr Prior is well enough to do it. I for one will not rush him on the subject and wish him a speedy recovery.With regards the culling ha ha do you think it was over due :angel:

Davie

I see we're back to Harry again. I was quite looking forward to Pugh,Pugh etc.

I had mine assessed at the CLA. Took all of 3 hours from dropping them off to collecting the cert. How long has it been since the Scottish GF.....6 weeks now? Time flies and all that.....

If you will ask an obvious question......... it raises the question of how many times have you been culled thus far? 3....4. ;)

Why do you think his dog needs a brighter collar? :huh: A mate of mines got one of those dogs and you need an high seat to see it when it gets in long barley only trouble is some ones half hitched it so everytime he takes his dog out he looses it, along with his high seat

A friend has a HMH. He has collar that has flashing amber LED lights fitted into it. Makes tracking the movements of the dog in thick cover in failing light much easier. Given that he mainly culls sika in gets plenty of use, even with his choice of calibre. None of this walking around on open ground malarkey.

Pinching other peoples high seats is becoming an ever more popular form of recreation. Some people are becoming quite brazen about it. Hopefully your mate will receive his compensation, and those responsible with receive their just deserts. What goes around ...etc.

With regards the culling ha ha do you think it was over due :angel:

Any member who continues to post in a provocative manner in the main forum or by PM will be removed. The well-being of the site and the majority of the members as a whole is more important than one rude member. http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?27219-Recent-Locked-Threads

Those old habits die hard aye Davie. :lol: