Sign in to follow this  
Whitby_Sam

Caught in the act!

Just out of curiosity, what did you shout at it? I'd just like to know, no particular reason :laugh:

electric fence sounds like a good idea!

.atb. .ste.

Just out of curiosity, what did you shout at it? I'd just like to know, no particular reason :laugh:

electric fence sounds like a good idea!

.atb. .ste.

Nothing in particular. It was more to make noise and hopefully scare it off. Failed miserably on that one!

My mate who owns a small driven shoot had 200 pheasents in a small holding pen ready for releasing out on the shoot grounds and a badger got in,even though it was electrified and killed the lot in one night,how he knew it was badger was he was out very early next morn feedind rides and checking traps as he also has a day job and the badger was still in the pen.I also know of a farmer who caught a badger taking a new born lamb,so there not as harmless as people make out.

A mains fencer is the way to go. A friend of mine has one round a pen about 150 yards from his house, if a fox ever get walloped by it he hears it holler from his bed !!

I have found the new Gallagers seem to pack less of a wallop than the 20 year old ones that have dies recently. The crack on a short is only audable from close up instead of 50 yards away. Both are 12V types.

A