• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoyed reading quite a few of your posts recently.....gave me a lovely insight into exactly what you are, others should do the same and be very wary......

Your only option is a two strand electric fence around the property. or around the sheds at least.   See if you can lay your hands on one of the cattle fencing energiser units that you can plug dire

Take the cost of lost stock and the stress and worry it causes them and you. I'll bet decent elecy fence system would pay for its self in no time.   You cant put a price on watching the brutes get

Why? Have I accused you of doing something illegal? I don't believe that I have.

A guilty conscience might make you think that I have...............but I haven't.

Very good but implying stuff on here makes people look bad..................oh and my conscience is quite clear thank you, i wouldn't dream of hurting a fluffy little badger. The OP infact was probably mistaken as we all no fine well that badgers only eat worms and slugs. :bye:

Why? Have I accused you of doing something illegal? I don't believe that I have.

A guilty conscience might make you think that I have...............but I haven't.

Very good but implying stuff on here makes people look bad..................oh and my conscience is quite clear thank you, i wouldn't dream of hurting a fluffy little badger. The OP infact was probably mistaken as we all no fine well that badgers only eat worms and slugs. :bye:

I implied nowt. People don't need me to make them look bad. They do that quite adequately without any assistance from yours truly.

Every heard the expression gob in gear, brain in neutral?

I implied nowt. People don't need me to make them look bad. They do that quite adequately without any assistance from yours truly.

No but thanks very much for those lovely words of wisdom.................maybe i'll go and get a tattoo..... :icon_eek:

lab-tastic told me your a copper

piss off you............ :laugh:

No but thanks very much for those lovely words of wisdom.................maybe i'll go and get a tattoo..... :icon_eek:

Didn't think you had. Make sure to show the forum members what you get if you do get a tattoo.. :D

Ok thanks very much..............no words of wisdom on the legalities of getting a tattoo no?...... :hmm:

Did he now! :)

That would explain his avatar picture being of Stephen the mad Irishman out of the film Braveheart. :lol:

Actually that was a private joke............what you got, oh a blank person.........your a real f*****g mystery right enough..... :hmm: