Air Arms S410 Carbine - .22 - Right handed

I have had the gun in for a service today at my local gun dealers, It has been serviced & tweaked, it is now firing at 11.87 with rws superdomes / 14.5 grains , It has also had a new indexing pin fitted - In top condition.

mines getting done properly by a gunsmiths at wakefield pal,,croned and fully serviced ,,and firing 11.87 is possibly going to take you over the limit if your using good pellets ,but hey you know you stuff eh,,

I have had the gun in for a service today at my local gun dealers, It has been serviced & tweaked, it is now firing at 11.87 with rws superdomes / 14.5 grains , It has also had a new indexing pin fitted - In top condition.

mines getting done properly by a gunsmiths at wakefield pal,,croned and fully serviced ,,and firing 11.87 is possibly going to take you over the limit if your using good pellets ,but hey you know you stuff eh,,

Hi, mine has been set up & fully serviced today by my friend whom is a RFD / gunsmith , the only pellets that will be used in my s410 are the rws superdomes, as the gun likes them, I wont be chopping nor changing pellets, but your correct if I was to use a pellet that weighs - 16 grains it would take my rifle over the 12lb limit, If I do decide to change pellets, the gun would go back in for adjustment.

Hi, mine has been set up & fully serviced today by my friend whom is a RFD / gunsmith , the only pellets that will be used in my s410 are the rws superdomes, as the gun likes them, I wont be chopping nor changing pellets, but your correct if I was to use a pellet that weighs - 16 grains it would take my rifle over the 12lb limit, If I do decide to change pellets, the gun would go back in for adjustment.

the police use magnum pellets pal they will take your gun over the limit ,,thats section 1 firearms ,, they will have you in court in a flash ...if my friend did that to my gun he"s no friend of mine ...and for a gunsmith to do that ??????????????????????.

the police use magnum pellets pal they will take your gun over the limit ,,thats section 1 firearms ,, they will have you in court in a flash ...if my friend did that to my gun he"s no friend of mine ...and for a gunsmith to do that ??????????????????????.

I will look into this matter, as using your input on the pellets the police use to test the gun weigh 21.4 grain which should only be used in a fac air rifle, which would make almost every sub 12lb air rifle over the top, when a .22 s410 leaves the factory it is set up at 11.85, using a 16.1 grain pellet !

I will look into this matter, as using your input on the pellets the police use to test the gun weigh 21.4 grain which should only be used in a fac air rifle, which would make almost every sub 12lb air rifle over the top, when a .22 s410 leaves the factory it is set up at 11.85, using a 16.1 grain pellet !

11.4 pal factory setting for all air rifles...my feeling is you dont know much about guns .....aa s410 the most accurate air gun ever made very very good gun ..thats why i own one ...bushnell banner green/red rifle scopes very very good scopes thats what i shoot with....good luck pal with ya gun ................

still 4 sale

Hi, yes the gun is still for sale, Im more than happy to take it to any local gun dealer & have the gun reset to 11.4 just to keep you all happy !

This gun has been tuned to the power of 11.87 using the pellets that im happy with using , which is well within the law.

Due to concerns regarding this gun being over powered, Im taking it to bagnell & kirkwood of Newcastle as soon as im finished typing this, to have the gun tested using various pellets of all weights, they are going to make any adjustments to the rifle in order to keep it well within the legal limit, they are also going to issue me with a print out of the testing to prove the rifle is 100 % legal, also a print out of the chronagraph testing.

Regards Sean.

Just returned from Bagnell & Kirkwood's of Newcastle, to have my s410 re- checked , chronographed, attached is a print out from them, It is perfect as shown on the print out, parking ticket also present .

Regards Sean.

post-62249-0-94339200-1312540412_thumb.jpg

post-62249-0-52719000-1312540428_thumb.jpg

i have a lefty stock if you want it make me a offer

Hi, I have sent you about 10 private msgs via the forum regarding the left hand stock, I have also sent you my direct email address & contact number for you to get in touch with me, as I wish to buy your left hand stock, for some unknown reason you have not replied in any way what so ever, I cant understand why you have mentioned the left hand stock then not reply ? If you do have a left hand stock that you wish to sell or exchange for a mint right hand version, please do the decent thing & get in touch via pm , email or my phone number that I messaged you.

Thanks SEAN

i have a lefty stock if you want it make me a offer

Thanks Mark, very happy with the stock, better than the photo's, a pleasure dealing with another genuine member, means I can keep my s410 now, you deserve a pat on the back !

Regards Sean