Air Arms S410 Carbine - .22 - Right handed

Im thinking of selling my s410 - right handed in excellent condition, last chrono'd at 11.2 using rws superdomes, It's in .22 complete with camo gun bag, swivels fitted for sling, Im only selling as I need a left handed version, so im only selling the gun - no scopes etc included, complete with 1 mag, first to view should buy it, I would accept £400 for the gun & would swap or do a deal on a left hand version of the s410 - or an ambi stock of the same quality / value.

photo's will be uploaded later, face to face would be best, but I would post if need be at buyers cost.

post-62249-0-95781600-1312447580_thumb.jpg

Edited by vizlauk

8 of 8 , last photo, if you need any more just ask, remember only the gun , mag , silencer & gun bag are for sale, I will be keeping it if I manage to get hold of a left hand stock at sensible money.

post-62249-0-75670900-1312448205_thumb.jpg

8 of 8 , last photo, if you need any more just ask, remember only the gun , mag , silencer & gun bag are for sale, I will be keeping it if I manage to get hold of a left hand stock at sensible money.

im just having my s410 changed from lefthand bolt to a righthanded bolt ,,as the lad i bought it off was left handed ,,,bolt is £24 and fitting is 15 pal ,,so why sell or swap

im just having my s410 changed from lefthand bolt to a righthanded bolt ,,as the lad i bought it off was left handed ,,,bolt is £24 and fitting is 15 pal ,,so why sell or swap

Hi, the bolt is not the problem mate, I will keep this gun if I can get a left hand stock, I am having problems with canting the gun due to the dis-comfort of the the cheek piece, I will leave the bolt on the right hand side as that is comfortable for me to use, (you dont need to buy a new bolt as you can reverse the bolt anyway , simple five minute job).

what you want for silencer and adapter

Im not selling the silencer & adapter mate, I can send you details on a member on here whom will sell you a new silencer & adapter if you wish.

I have had the gun in for a service today at my local gun dealers, It has been serviced & tweaked, it is now firing at 11.87 with rws superdomes / 14.5 grains , It has also had a new indexing pin fitted - In top condition.