the future of batterys

has any one jumped on the lithium ion battery band wagon? If so what do you make of them? I've just been looking at the deben batterys and the biggest they do is the 12v 22ah which is rrp £229 expensive I know but just wondering if they worth the price tag? Thinking about getting one for this season if they have good feedback! Anyone else thinking of going onto the lithium ion batterys instead of carrying a big lead acid battery around with you? Cheers paul.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

iv got the 22ah well worth the money never had a problem an you woudnt no your carrying it

I just ordered a new one, said i wasnt going too,but its hard to go back to the heavy battries.

i'd make love to mine if they put a rubber fanny on them

has any one jumped on the lithium ion battery band wagon? If so what do you make of them? I've just been looking at the deben batterys and the biggest they do is the 12v 22ah which is rrp £229 expensive I know but just wondering if they worth the price tag? Thinking about getting one for this season if they have good feedback! Anyone else thinking of going onto the lithium ion batterys instead of carrying a big lead acid battery around with you? Cheers paul.

iv got the 22ah well worth the money never had a problem an you woudnt no your carrying it

• Like 1

Well that's made me mind up lads I'm guna tek the plunge anything can beat humping a big heavy lead acid battery about in a rucksack, where will be the best place to get one from? Should I go direct to deben or may I find it cheaper elswhere? Cheers for all the replys lads. Atb paulm

Guest born to run1083

they are great there light weight and for some reason they last longer then there matching a/h in a sealed acid battery. never had any of the problems mentioned but maybe they've just evolved now as they've been out a long time now really

Guest thebigdog

Well that's made me mind up lads I'm guna tek the plunge anything can beat humping a big heavy lead acid battery about in a rucksack, where will be the best place to get one from? Should I go direct to deben or may I find it cheaper elswhere? Cheers for all the replys lads. Atb paulm

click on store, top of the page. for sale for under 200