why i now hate eagles

I may be wrong but have the not re introduced white tailed see eagles into this counry which can be similar to bald eagles.

Correct, Millet. The re-introduction program started back in the 1968. Before that the last known White tailed Eagle in the UK, was a white/Albino 35yr old female, that was shot in 1918. It was at that point that the WTE became extinct in the British Isles.

I may be wrong but have the not re introduced white tailed see eagles into this counry which can be similar to bald eagles.

Correct, Millet. The re-introduction program started back in the 1968. Before that the last known White tailed Eagle in the UK, was a white/Albino 35yr old female, that was shot in 1918. It was at that point that the WTE became extinct in the British Isles.

Cheer's :victory:

pelican bay is the same, every time im there a pelican swoops in n steals the rabbit right from my dogs mouth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i dont even go near heart attack hill, far too dangerous ! :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by JOHNBOY

pelican bay is the same, every time im there a pelican swoops in steals n steals the rabbit right from my dogs mouth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i dont even go near heart attack hill, far too dangerous ! :laugh: :laugh:

You got to be careful bud. :yes: I swerve Wolfscastle here in Pembs, and never use the Dead Man's steps down to the beach in Tenby. :victory::laugh: