Sign in to follow this  
LJD_93

why i now hate eagles

you will have to try and get a picture as im sure it would be impressive to see.

it was a eagle cause i was next to eagle hights .

Thank God you weren't by elephant walk, thats all I can say :laugh: :laugh:

Not questioning your knowledge at all but is a bald eagle also known as an osprey??? Whatever it was I can imagine it was pretty spectacular.... :notworthy:

Just up the field is eagle hights where they keep them and fly them it was a bald eagle

So go up too Eagle Heights and ask if it was one of their birds? Simples! ;-)

I may be wrong but have the not re introduced white tailed see eagles into this counry which can be similar to bald eagles.

Correct, Millet. The re-introduction program started back in the 1968. Before that the last known White tailed Eagle in the UK, was a white/Albino 35yr old female, that was shot in 1918. It was at that point that the WTE became extinct in the British Isles.

I may be wrong but have the not re introduced white tailed see eagles into this counry which can be similar to bald eagles.

Correct, Millet. The re-introduction program started back in the 1968. Before that the last known White tailed Eagle in the UK, was a white/Albino 35yr old female, that was shot in 1918. It was at that point that the WTE became extinct in the British Isles.

Cheer's :victory:

it was a eagle cause i was next to eagle hights .

Thank God you weren't by elephant walk, thats all I can say :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl:

pelican bay is the same, every time im there a pelican swoops in n steals the rabbit right from my dogs mouth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i dont even go near heart attack hill, far too dangerous ! :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by JOHNBOY

pelican bay is the same, every time im there a pelican swoops in steals n steals the rabbit right from my dogs mouth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i dont even go near heart attack hill, far too dangerous ! :laugh: :laugh:

You got to be careful bud. :yes: I swerve Wolfscastle here in Pembs, and never use the Dead Man's steps down to the beach in Tenby. :victory::laugh: