Sign in to follow this  
LJD_93

why i now hate eagles

just been shooting finished up and lined out everthink i shot then a eagle comes down lands on my decoy and then flys right next to me and nick one of my pigeons good day shooting though 12 woodies and 8 ferals for 26 shots then ran out of cartriges was out for a hour

I doubt it was an eagle but a buzzard, I think you need to go back to basic bird identification.... :huh:

Buzzard I imagine, had one hit a pigeon on a rotary machine while out decoying last year, they are all over down this area, was a experience they look massive close up,

had a buzzard come down on one of my pigeons on saturday , it wouldnt move until i got 10ft of it . big old birds close up

it was a eagle cause i was next to eagle hights and been shooting since i was 7 so know the different between a eagle , hawk , kestral and a buzzard .

and it was i bald eagle to if u want to go into identifcation :)

Call me thick but aren't bald eagles only in the USA or northern American if you want to be technical :laugh:

it was a eagle cause i was next to eagle hights and been shooting since i was 7 so know the different between a eagle , hawk , kestral and a buzzard .

Was you shooting in the grounds next to the aviaries?

and it was i bald eagle to if u want to go into identifcation :)

Maybe it was a Vulture...........f*****g deadly on the pigeons up here in Fife so they are. Normally they are feeding on the dead Elephants and Rhinos lying around but they must like pigeon for some reason.

Plenty Vultures in Fife like !!! alway on the look oot fur cheap pickins !!! :laugh:

ATB

Cheeky coont!!!.... :tongue2: I still cant belive the 99p shop went up to be the £1 shop, greed!!!!......... :laugh:

I may be wrong but have the not re introduced white tailed see eagles into this counry which can be similar to bald eagles.