Globle rifle snipersystem light

• 2 weeks later...

I had a look at some of the kit laid out on their wallpapering table at the CLA, I even stod there for about 5 minutes inspecting one of the torches then I took apart their tacky angle indicator in front of that old woman who was on the stand. Not once did any one approach me to answer any questions I might have or even to tell me not to take their kit apart. The only thing genuine abouth them was probably that 50cal they had on show with all the youths oggling it.

Wasnt impressed with the quality of their imported 'tat' nor the prices and even less so their professional behaviou at what is a prestigous event where people spend a lot of money.

All I can think of is that all the 'tweedies' wearing pink trousers and tacky pink chequred tartan got proper fleeced by them. Seen them coming.

• 1 month later...

Hi I just read all these comments. How lucky am I. I saw them at Bisley Live this weekend and was almost taken in by them. That bloke Paul you were talking about was completely pissed and their lad Fala (Newell) tried to bullshit me that the flashlights were made in England! Yeah right, they're all made here aren't they! Just smelt like a load of BULL. The lights looked like Chinese crap. They did have the nice 50cal on display which was impressive, but they were all so flash that I couldn't stand talking to them. There were some impessive lamps on other stands that were there and I'm doing the research as we speak. Has anyone got some recommendations for foxing? Like LED if poss? Thanks in advance

Yes, I had a lend of the latest cluson it was ok but could be better its a strange thing to get to full beam its loud ,and you have to press the on button three times to get to full beam thats 6 loud clicks way to much. In the end I got a tiablo ag10 g and its real good bit of kit I use mine on a 22-250 and can see to shoot a good distance you can buy it as a kit or on its own it gets a big thumbs up from me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Leeroy, Thanks for the advice re the Tiablo A10G I found it on inovatech website www.inovatech.co.uk I just got it and its absolutely awsome.

Not cheap but what a fantastic bit of kit :o) Foxes beware!

I am glad you think the same as I do its a real good bit of kit , have fun with it happy shooting

Crap lads,

Wish l hadn't had my 2 month break from the forum now but encase anyone is searching for the Tiablo A10G it was much cheaper here when l bought it + an extra battery compartment last year. This set me back £104 plus free delivery from Canada and took less than a week to arrive. Admittedly l bought the anti spill tube and the remote switch from innovatech at a cost of £50 and bought the Cluson Gun Mount Quick Release scope attachment for £35 from Allcocks which is much better in my view than the scope attachment supplied with the innovatech kit. All in all by shopping around it came to about £190 for the whole kit but after just having checked on the Allcocks website it doesn't look as if they are selling the scope attachment individually anymore.

hope my post can be of help to somebody.

cheers Callum

Edited by mangy1983

Hi Leeroy, Thanks for the advice re the Tiablo A10G I found it on inovatech website www.inovatech.co.uk I just got it and its absolutely awsome.

I am glad you think the same as I do its a real good bit of kit , have fun with it happy shooting

Crap lads,

Wish l hadn't had my 2 month break from the forum now but encase anyone is searching for the Tiablo A10G it was much cheaper here when l bought it + an extra battery compartment last year. This set me back £104 plus free delivery from Canada and took less than a week to arrive. Admittedly l bought the anti spill tube and the remote switch from innovatech at a cost of £50 and bought the Cluson Gun Mount Quick Release scope attachment for £35 from Allcocks which is much better in my view than the scope attachment supplied with the innovatech kit. All in all by shopping around it came to about £190 for the whole kit but after just having checked on the Allcocks website it doesn't look as if they are selling the scope attachment individually anymore.

cheers Callum

Crap lads,

cheers Callum

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd follow up on this post as I saw there'd been some other comments on here. I got the Tiablo A10-G a little while ago and it's been great. Fox numbers well under control.

I saw that Callum bought his lamp from Canada and thought I'd mention that I did see that one on there and it was a bit cheaper but theres no real guarantee as such (theyre in Canada!) and if theres a problem, well theyre in Canada! I got a 3 year guarantee with Inovatech on the lamp and they give a lifetime waranty on the scope mount.

When I first started looking in to the A10, Inovatech were just changing the mount from a cnc milled out version to a peek carbon fibre injection moulded one and I got the new type which also has stainless steel alen key bolts to fix it on to the scope/lamp.

Been really happy with it and would be happy to recommend it.

I had to call them for some advice just after I got the kit as I had a question about setting it up and I called them at the weekend thinking id have to leave a message and theyd get back to me during the week but they actually answered the phone and were really helpful.

I paid a bit more than buying it from Canada but think it was well worth it and that if i did have a problem, they seemed really helpful and im confident they'd sort out whatever was required.

Happy hunting :bye: