Fern at 18 months

DSCF2613.jpg

IMG00206-20100725-2007.jpg

Fern now at 2 years

DSCF2684.jpg

ATB

Dave.

Nice strong fit looking dog............ :thumbs:

(mooch).........its nice to see that more hunters are having night vision implants fitted on there dogs,lol :laugh: ,some more good dog pics ,keep em coming

This is my latest addition, thirteen weeks old today, but keen, fingers crossed i don't mess up, first cocker labs previously..

helen2081.jpg

helen2102.jpg

can't really see the black sock very well, lol

helen2104.jpg

helen2075.jpg

helen2108.jpg

hi timber, his sire is ftch timsgarry valtos dam a nice bitch from cheshire sired by ftch Argyll warrior out of a bitch sired by ftch chyknell goldstar, the bloods there just up to me not to bollox it up.

hi timber, his sire is ftch timsgarry valtos dam a nice bitch from cheshire sired by ftch Argyll warrior out of a bitch sired by ftch chyknell goldstar, the bloods there just up to me not to bollox it up.

This is a bitch of mine sired by Timsgarry Valtos out of a half sister to Argyll Warrior , so very similar breeding , do you know who bred him ?

005-5.jpg

cracking looking dog. my pup was bred by the Holpleys a farming family in nr. Weston its their bitch Santiam Golden girl and they gave him [the pup] the name Hopleameade Harrier