and like i said there are no legal issues that have been show just small bit that when you read the full document on the legislation.gov website do not apply. also try reading the schedule they apply to .... oh i forgot it to much hard work to read things through from the start i did read loads of it and could find anything saying i couldnt... you said i couldnt as it was illegal... there is not document i have found of you to say it is.... so untill you find this and show me it.. you seem to be confused yourself....

try reading through www.legislation.gov.uk and find where is says i cant..... oh you probly cant be bother but i did and i couldnt find anything so please feel free to show me.... the full wording also not just a bit also the schedule they apply to aswell please...

if not shut up you silly little man cos all you seem to do is want to wind people up with what you think is the legal situation you have wrote on your hand...

i aint gonna reply to you cos iam sick of your waffling on about things you have not even tried to researched so unless you do then :bye:

Edited by grantellissheffield

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just this very minute realised that i'm wrong and your right...............i'm very sorry if i've offended you by my swearing. Good luck in your venture and i'm sure the members on here will thin

Here you go numpty,   An Order has been made under Section One of the Pests Act 1954 by which England and Wales (except for the City of London, the Isles of Scilly and Skokholm Island) have been dec

I think grant has relised what a total tit he is and what a stupid idea he had but not man enough to hold his hands up

Posted Images

Wheres Grant, i miss him and little tantrums, the constant begging for facts like a cross between a sponge and a dictionary, stamping his feet saying "show me the facts, mummy they wont show me the facts", the moral, legal and ethical stand has been shown but alas Grant, poor blinkered little Grant is having none of it, he shared his genius plan at the local park during a break from playing poo sticks in the local stream with the other children, "what a spiffing idea Grant" said Chalrles, "oh thats such a truly marvelous plan Grant" said Imelda, "thats it then chums, im going to go on THL and share my plan with the world". Unfortunately your idea has been blown out of the water but Grant wont listen, just like the time mummy said no to a third helping of jelly and ice cream, "but mummy, i demand more" gasped Grant through tears of frustration and anger, mummy held her ground until Grant did a dirty protest in his hand and rubbed it over his face screaming "the poo fairies love Grant, the poo fairies love Grant" so THL members, Grant required facts, Grant received facts but as they didn't agree with his mind set he chose to ignore them, so Grant, best thing is for you to do whatever you want and then you can face Charles and Imelda at the park with your chest and chin stuck out "Oh Grant, what did the commoners on THL think of your idea?". You can just raise your chin to the sky and say "They loved it"...............

Imelda..................... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grant, I like someone with fight. But do yourself a favour, stop biting.

It would be better to sit their and say nowt, and let people to think your a fool, than open your mouth and confirm the fact.

This is not a dig at you.

When the guys up on a cruelty charge his new thread will be ....any guesses anyone

"Not often i'm right but i'm wrong again"..................... :hmm:

Do you want me to call round for cucumber sandwiches and pom bears and bring my highlighter pens.........As i said, just do what pleases you Grant, best of luck with your flight of fancy.................

Look simo if i want to put rabbits in a pen and shoot them i f*****g well will!!!!................ :censored:

post-47935-0-83252900-1313328217.jpg

It's probably not specifically highlighted as being illegal because laws are usually based on past cases that have gone to trial, the outcome of that trial is then used as a precident for setting a new law.......it hasn't happened in this case because noone has ever come out with such a f'ckin shit idea.

No need to thank me for clearing that situation up ;)

It's probably not specifically highlighted as being illegal because laws are usually based on past cases that have gone to trial, the outcome of that trial is then used as a precident for setting a new law.......it hasn't happened in this case because noone has ever come out with such a f'ckin shit idea.

No need to thank me for clearing that situation up ;)

Actually there has been a case but he just hasn't found the case yet. Technically the land owner can keep the wild rabbits penned in as long as he cares for them. If they become ill or injured he will have to pay the bill or get in the sh*t. If he wants to hunt them they have to be released first. If he can't catch or release them without causing them great stress he can also be in deep doo doo. Sounds like a good idea to me. :laugh: If you can't handle the sport go to the local butcher and buy the rabbits that we caught and save the hassle of starting a rabbit farm. Relocating hares is a different story and we all know that.