i left for work at 7:30 and didnt get home till 9:20 so you must be smoking something strong... and simoman you cant even do it yourself errr what he said, bet you need help to tie your shoes also

as for machiavelli who must be the only person to have something intelligent to say...... THANKYOU....

Firstly the Pests Act of 1954 that has declared England and Wales a 'Rabbit Clearance Area'. I think that introducing rabbits in order to repopulate the land would breach this act as you would be contributing to the problem.

so anybody that does not shoot even young rabbits like most dont and leave for the next year also are in the wrong ....ok maybe

Secondly the Wildlife and Countryside Act of 1981 states that introducing a species that could be introducing non-native genes into a wild species is strictly forbidden. This can have real ramifications for the natural environment and is strictly controlled.

they are native genes to the species as they would also be wild

Thirdly the Wild Mammals Protection Act of 1996 states that it is an "offence to intentionally inflict unnecessary suffering" on a wild mammal. This 'suffering' includes stress that I'm sure the rabbits would be under if released/harbored in this manner.

the act actually say it is an offence if any person mutilates, kicks, beats, nails or otherwise impales, stabs, burns, stones, crushes, drowns, drags or asphyxiates any wild animal with intentent to intetionally inflict "unnececery suffering" on a wild mammal. and i am not doing any of those..

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just this very minute realised that i'm wrong and your right...............i'm very sorry if i've offended you by my swearing. Good luck in your venture and i'm sure the members on here will thin

Here you go numpty,   An Order has been made under Section One of the Pests Act 1954 by which England and Wales (except for the City of London, the Isles of Scilly and Skokholm Island) have been dec

I think grant has relised what a total tit he is and what a stupid idea he had but not man enough to hold his hands up

Posted Images

i left for work at 7:30 and didnt get home till 9:20 so you must be smoking something strong... and simoman you cant even do it yourself errr what he said, bet you need help to tie your shoes also

as for machiavelli who must be the only person to have something intelligent to say...... THANKYOU....

Firstly the Pests Act of 1954 that has declared England and Wales a 'Rabbit Clearance Area'. I think that introducing rabbits in order to repopulate the land would breach this act as you would be contributing to the problem.

so anybody that does not shoot even young rabbits like most dont and leave for the next year also are in the wrong ....ok maybe

Secondly the Wildlife and Countryside Act of 1981 states that introducing a species that could be introducing non-native genes into a wild species is strictly forbidden. This can have real ramifications for the natural environment and is strictly controlled.

they are native genes to the species as they would also be wild

Thirdly the Wild Mammals Protection Act of 1996 states that it is an "offence to intentionally inflict unnecessary suffering" on a wild mammal. This 'suffering' includes stress that I'm sure the rabbits would be under if released/harbored in this manner.

the act actually say it is an offence if any person mutilates, kicks, beats, nails or otherwise impales, stabs, burns, stones, crushes, drowns, drags or asphyxiates any wild animal with intentent to intetionally inflict "unnececery suffering" on a wild mammal. and i am not doing any of those..

Well i hope you had your reflective jacket on your bmx..... Remember Grant stay safe, enjoy your bubble and i'll be back soon, just doing the velco on my trainers :yes:

The legal aspect is amusing, so is the moral one, catching, relocating and keeping wild animals in a captive environment, and your farmer, who i presume has allowed you on the land for pest control, is happy for you to fence off his field and introduce more pests purely for your entertainment? And im smoking something? :toast: :toast: :toast:

post-1118-0-88457600-1313187771_thumb.jpg

anyway iam off to bed i will be back in the morning to upset simoman dont worry :tongue2:

Try counting rabbits....................

somebody else cant cant put up any good argument :toast:

Theres no point in any debate, its a f*****g stupid idea and when you wake up in the morning and remember what shite you've been writing you should be deeply embarressed.............night night Elmer...... :bye:

moral one haha that can apply to pheasants born in captivity then released into the wild, any way as i said you have not been able to prove your point by getting any evidence to prove i cant do it, mr errrrr what he said and mr errrrrr should be embarrassed iam not you are cause you cant prove anything..

and bungle bear needs to read yes i was at work went at 7:30 was back for 9:30 as i said cos i had to go pick something up, oh but i have a job your probly anoth doles scrounger i bet that thinks the world owes him an easy life..

iam not going to reply to you two idiots that cant be bother to even find anything out all you want to do is wind people up and swear... and i find its wierd that your a moderator at that. you should know better realy.

as said give me something rock solid and you will prove your point but like said you cant can you....

iam not going to waste my time with you two anymore i will be posting on the topic still but to be honest not with you set of idiots only with people who can make points and show any true legislation that says i cant...

moral one haha that can apply to pheasants born in captivity then released into the wild, any way as i said you have not been able to prove your point by getting any evidence to prove i cant do it, mr errrrr what he said and mr errrrrr should be embarrassed iam not you are cause you cant prove anything..

and bungle bear needs to read yes i was at work went at 7:30 was back for 9:30 as i said cos i had to go pick something up, oh but i have a job your probly anoth doles scrounger i bet that thinks the world owes him an easy life..

iam not going to reply to you two idiots that cant be bother to even find anything out all you want to do is wind people up and swear... and i find its wierd that your a moderator at that. you should know better realy.

as said give me something rock solid and you will prove your point but like said you cant can you....

iam not going to waste my time with you two anymore i will be posting on the topic still but to be honest not with you set of idiots only with people who can make points and show any true legislation that says i cant...

I have a funny feeling you wont reply to us because you know we have the measure of you.... :yes: Your either a child that doesn't know much or a stubborn adult who refuses to put his hands up and when he knows he is wrong. Now you have been giving the evidence legally and others have gave you moral issues on the matter but still you refuse to listen. There could be a 3rd option which is probably more likely and that is your an anti trying to pass the time and think your ever so clever.... :hmm: