Sign in to follow this  
grantellissheffield

live bunnys ???

Just for the record i WAS having a shit day.

We know......... :D

Is it just me or is this topic boaring as F**K?? got board of reading after the forst 3 pages.. haha

Is it just me or is this topic boaring as F**K?? got board of reading after the forst 3 pages.. haha

Then why did you read the whole thing? :blink: I think this topic is sad and ponitless since he has no care for the way the sport should be done.

Then why did you read the whole thing? :blink: I think this topic is sad and ponitless since he has no care for the way the sport should be done.

I didnt I skipped to the last page to see if the topic starter had got over his pointless idea.. There is plenty of fields around that have a population of rabbits, why not just shoot them there for the sport instead of causing them un necessary stress in been caught and relocated all to just be shot anyway.. Pointless..

• Like 1

I think its a great topic ,i couldnt sleep last night read the ten pages of shite and i was soon ZZZZZZZing it

Guest jt750

It's not as shit as all the EU polecat threads!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's not as shit as all the EU polecat threads!

That's right he's not trying to make money off of animals, he's just too lazy to go out and get them properly. :laugh:

Lads, i have been so busy i havent had time to phone them, but i have left this thread on as i will and post their opinion on the matter.............

I think grant has relised what a total tit he is and what a stupid idea he had but not man enough to hold his hands up

• Like 2

I work with a bloke who is a Vegan, eco warrior, fox releasing twat, this is no bull shit. This rabbit releasing nonsense is the sort of thing that gives fuel to Vegan boys fire. This is the sort of mad, crazy, stupid idea that gives sensible shooters a bad name. The fact you can't under stand why other people are against this makes me shake my head in disbelief. I can't believe this is for real....fencing off a FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I see you have your age down as one.....nuff said.