• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just this very minute realised that i'm wrong and your right...............i'm very sorry if i've offended you by my swearing. Good luck in your venture and i'm sure the members on here will thin

Here you go numpty,   An Order has been made under Section One of the Pests Act 1954 by which England and Wales (except for the City of London, the Isles of Scilly and Skokholm Island) have been dec

I think grant has relised what a total tit he is and what a stupid idea he had but not man enough to hold his hands up

Posted Images

Is it just me or is this topic boaring as F**K?? got board of reading after the forst 3 pages.. haha

Then why did you read the whole thing? :blink: I think this topic is sad and ponitless since he has no care for the way the sport should be done.

I didnt I skipped to the last page to see if the topic starter had got over his pointless idea.. There is plenty of fields around that have a population of rabbits, why not just shoot them there for the sport instead of causing them un necessary stress in been caught and relocated all to just be shot anyway.. Pointless..

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I work with a bloke who is a Vegan, eco warrior, fox releasing twat, this is no bull shit. This rabbit releasing nonsense is the sort of thing that gives fuel to Vegan boys fire. This is the sort of mad, crazy, stupid idea that gives sensible shooters a bad name. The fact you can't under stand why other people are against this makes me shake my head in disbelief. I can't believe this is for real....fencing off a FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I see you have your age down as one.....nuff said.